AV-8B/AV-8B+ for the US

With the FOX-3 missiles confirmed now for the next update I hope the US can get it’s AV-8B alongside the AMRAAM missiles. Now would be a perfect time to introduce it.

3 Likes

Yeah I hope AV-8B Harrier II Plus from USMC fir next major update like you

USMC AV-8B Plus copy & paste AV-8B Harrier II Plus from italy tech tree. but I predict AGM-65E Maverick for USMC & USN aircraft

Looks like another update without it. Such a shame. Its literally in the game already all they need to do is copy and paste it in

2 Likes

What exactly are Gaijin waiting for to add it, it’s literally in the game just copy it over to the US

People get mad when the US gets more than 1 plane per update

1 Like

It is quite ridiculous Gaijin is preventing the USA from getting its own designed variant of the AV-8B+, the US does not have any sophisticated strike aircraft unlike many other nations.

@Smin1080p

Why?

1 Like

US literally designed the AV-8B+ and Italy bought it but the US can’t get it. No sense and it’s kind of lazy they won’t just copy it over

1 Like

If it was 2 completely new planes I’d understand but it’s not. The AV-8B is already done just under the Italian tree. And the F-15C is just the same as the F-15A with some slight changes and new weapons

Hey.

The USA is getting the F-15C this update. It’s possible the AV-8B will appear in the US tree in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for your work Smin, and thank you for the answer, though it saddens my heart to hear it.

:(

And? Ctrl+C Ctrl+V is all it takes to add AV-8B.

1 Like

If it was going to be added to Italy it should have been added to the US at the same time. Or even in an update after. But not adding it because the US is already getting a new plane is wrong

2 Likes

If it was an issue of needing to make a new model it would be understandable but it’s already completed and in the game it just needs to be copied to the US then change the skin.

Or if it’s an issue of the US not needing any new CAS at its BR then we probably will never see it in game because the US can have so many multirole aircraft that dedicated attackers are not needed.

1 Like

In this game, the winning rate of the top GRB in the United States is too low, or it is still not given to AV8B+, which is obvious discrimination.

USMC AV-8B Plus copy paste model from AV-8B Plus in italy tech tree except AGM-65E Maverick because AGM-65E for USA aircraft only (USAF, USMC & USN) and Harrier GR.5A (RAF)

At least, I expect gajin considered added AV-8B Night Attack after A-7 Corsair II before AV-8B Plus in Q3

1 Like

It’s just lazy at this point, there’s been no good reason for it not to be added this update other than “The US is getting the F-15C”. So what? It’s already in the game and other nations can get more than 1 aircraft per update so why can’t the US?

1 Like

I want gajin add AV-8B Night Attack for USA before AV-8B Plus for USA tech tree because equivalent Harrier GR.7 (RN) in ground RB, armed IR AAM AIM-9 sidewinder only (AIM-9L & AIM-9M), equipped AN/AAQ-28(V) Litening II targeting pod, AGM-65 Maverick (AGM-65E & AGM-65F), Paveway II LGB and Paveway III LGB. but lose AN/APG-65Q radar

I believe AV-8B Night Attack no problem for gajin mod

1 Like

Either of them would be great to add, I do think the AV-8B Plus would be better to add for this update since it would be easy for them to do but if either one of them were I’d still be happy

AV-8B Harrier II Plus better AV-8B Night Attack in BVR tactic. and armed JDAM (GBU-32(V)2/B &
GBU-38(V)2/B) and GBU-54/B Laser JDAM

AV-8B Night Attack like AV-8B Plus but lose AN/APG-65Q radar and none JDAM (GBU-32(V)2/B & GBU-38(V)2/B) & GBU-54/B Laser JDAM

JDAM’s might be a bit much right now but I can’t see why either of them couldn’t be added now. The AV-8B Plus is obviously just the current AV-8B Plus for Italy and the AV-8B NA is just a US Harrier GR 7.

Someone at Gaijin must be allergic to new adding any attackers to US so that’s why they won’t add them