An Argentine air sub-tree for Germany

Lol. Exactly my point. All i see are a bunch of german mains crying because they don’t have F-16s.

Bro’s acting like the F-16 will just replace the EFT in the long-term

(He doesn’t understand the core issue, he’s here only to cry).

2 Likes

Nah

1 Like

Dutch sub-tree? No.
Swiss sub-tree? No.
Nation that’s been designated for Germany? Also no.

Honestly, just give all 3 to Germany, I lowkey wanna see how many tears the A-4AR or F-16AM can farm.

/s

2 Likes

and that’s ignoring the existence of the super etendard, french mains would get an aneurysm

1 Like

u might have missed the Mirage IIIEA in the sub tree lmao

1 Like

Germany requires no sub-tree.

1 Like

neither did the UK, but here we are

1 Like

I have explained the UKs misfortunate many times and I do not care to reiterate it for you for the -enth time.
If you know what I’m going to answer beforehand you might as well not answer at all.

1 Like

Have you farmed your troll points for today? If so, your contribution’s been noted, you can leave.

1 Like

Pardon me for striking a nerve ig

2 Likes

Pardon me for acknowledging that your contribution (trolling) amount to nothing ig.

doesnt change the simple fact that Uk got one in the end, additionaly its just logical that one of the options argentinian, switzerland or dutch (which was denied already) or denmark would end up in germany. It is simply that war thunder cant add all those nations, that would be 20 years in the future at that time its easier to add them to existing trees and increase their representation in the game

I don’t think that the opinion that Germany requires no sub-tree is trolling, but you do you.

1 Like

Literally any differing opinion is trolling. That’s when you know you’re right ;)

4 Likes

You state that in every thread which tackles the issue of there going to be a massive capability gap between the F-4F ICE & the EFT which Smin continously denied for the foreseeable future, as well as the filling of the CAS gaps in the higher tiers.

You haven’t even progressed past Tier 4 without the use of premium/event vehicles, but you believe to have got the necessary experience to state Germany’s air is in a good spot (which seems to be the running gig with people who state such, they’ve never played Germany past mid-tiers).

What else is there to it? I was joking at first, but when people suggested Dutch aircraft to reinforce the anemic top tier? Nope. How about the Swiss aircraft? Also nope. Okay, the nation that’s desginated for Germany? Haha, of course… not.

Here’s my Ted Talk.

me trying to find out when i was a German main

@Mahiwew i mean its simple, how would u tackle the gap between f4f ice and eurofighter.

Uk got the grippen to help out their problem, the argument SA is part of UK, would be the same as argentinian being part of germany and we got prove for that

The argument, germany should just deal with the gap, doesnt work either when japan got an imiginary F16-AJ to specialy fill the gap they got, even if they could just have dealed with their phantom as well.

So i am asking you, how would u solve the problem, if you do not want alternative solutions from other countries, while many people abhor trial vehicle solution. Either suggestion for solutions gets flack from the community. So tell me, what are we supposed to do?

Time and time again it has to be mentioned that Germany’s trialed foreign aircraft are still viable options for the tree.

And that matters why?
I’ve played this game for nearly a decade and have been looking at trees for quite a while as a result.
What does it matter if I haven’t progressed past x point for y nation when I have for others?
And besides, some nations simply have some ups and downs. Yes, it is good to strive for as much balance as possible without resorting to C&P, but Germany is simply one such nations that requires this support.
Not sure what the opposition to the aforementioned trialed vehicles is as opposed to foreign unrelated aircraft.

Again, all things can be solved with the previously mentioned trialed vehicles.
That locally tested F-16 and F-18 is looking quite nice being ignored in the corner.
But what do I know, I’m just a troll /s

1 Like

yes and many people incredibly hate the trialed additions as well, you are aware how much flak , japan and sweden get for their trialed vehicles. No matter what we end up being the bad guy