Alpine Ground TT: "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Germany:

1 Like

@T50B_BlackEagles btw sorry to tell you, but the leopard 2a4 MLU is no 11.7 material, they are barely 10.7 if anything, the add on armor was never finished and is only sheet metal, as demonstrators how they could look they were never installed

Offical sign of the MLU where it stands in the museum says the armor is purely mockups

Because SidePro-ATR was actually developed, it meets gaijin’s standards.

1 Like

The yak 141 opened pandorax box.

It is a fictional vehicle if its gets the armor that never actualy was installed

E-100 was abandoned with only the hull built and no turret built. However, it was released in a form equipped with an actually manufactured Maus turret. I believe this is a sufficient explanation.

Do you see the E-100 readily available in a tech tree?
Its literaly the definition of restricted rare vehicle in the game

double standard lol

2 Likes

Counterargument as well.
The african roikat missle spaa. Every part exists gsjin wanted to add it but stopped in the end because it never was put together

Switzerland is coming to germany what double standard. I am effectivly arguing against myself to get a good leopard and denying it for myself

Ho 229, Yak-141, Kikka, J7W1, J 29D, BV 238, Me 264, AC IV Thunderbolt, TOG, Lago, M6A2E1, VDAA SANTAL, and Radkampfwagen 90 are all vehicles that weren’t fully completed as they are shown in-game despite parts of them being built. That’s without even mentioning things like the F-16J, Bf 109Z, Ho-Ri Production, Chi-To Production, and Chi-Nu II that are straight up paper. There is absolutely no reason that 2A4 MLU couldn’t be added on the same basis

2 Likes

Sweden is obviously coming to Britain since the Strv 81 Rb 52 was added there first

3 Likes

? Sweden is already in the game as a standalone narion

But a Swedish Strv 81 was added to Britain before Sweden was added as an independent tree. Just because Germany has a Swiss airplane right now doesn’t mean Switzerland will necessarily be added to Germany

3 Likes

We know pretty much that switzerland is getting added as a german sub tree. I am not saying that out of nowhere. There is trusted leaks for this.
Its not me “coping”

Pandur with a turreted Mauser Mk 30 - would make a decent SPAA/IFV hybrid

5 Likes

apparently switzerland uses cv9030, suprised it isnt even mentioned here yet.
that being said wont be as necesary in the german tree considering the puma and kf41,
but still necesary /nice addition for the swiss playerbase

1 Like

Honestly, that’s the part that will annoy me the most if Switzerland does come as a Sub-tree to Germany. You end up losing out on so many neat vehicles because Germany “doesn’t need them” or already has counterparts performing the same function. I mean, case-in-point, a lot of the lower BR stuff like the Panzer 39s and Radpanzer M6 (PaK-41 and 20mm versions), or the tank destroyers like the Nahkampfkanone 1, Nahkampfkanone 2, and G13/G13 PaK 51. And don’t even get me started on the SPAA line or the MOWAG Sharks; it just really feels like you’d be doing the Swiss Sub TT a disservice by adding it to Germany, considering they already have boatloads of stuff in their TT and a lot left to add

5 Likes

CV9030CH is SPz 2000

a new vehicles to add
MOWAG-Kreuzlingen SPW armored car

the performance is to be confirmed. but as I got some knowledge of the chassis, it should be about 7.5 tonnes, have a 136 hp engine, reach 70 km/h, and have 10mm of armor everywhere. This information is based on the Mowag 12 cm Raketenwerfer mit Radantrie which shares the same chassis as the base for the vehicle. i do not know much about the history behind it, I just came across this picture in the archive.

it looks a bit like the MR 8 “SW2a” used by German, but it’s not the same. I suppose his overall performance will be similar to the U-SH 204 GK

there is also a MRS-80 version

7 Likes

Another potential vehicle - Austrian Saurer 4K 4FA APC armed with a 20mm Oerlikon 204 GK.

2 crew, +70 -12 depression, 65kph top speed. Would make a good 5.x light tank/SPAA.

Also can come equipped with a 90mm turret - the 4K 7FA FSCV 90 (this is on the newer hull)

4 Likes