Alpha Jet ICE and other variants?

interesting

I would like to know more about this. “I’m all ears”.

Dispenserflugkörper

Spoiler

I mean, it existed, it was developed by Dornier, it was proven, it’s real. But, I don’t quite understand how this dispenser works.

Interesting. Before the mission you pre-program the target co-ordinates into the missile. After it is launched, it can then use INS in combination with terrain scanning to determine where the target is.

same plane
Screenshot_20240229-231503
Screenshot_20240229-231431

1 Like

yep… and anything that improves Germany’s CAS capability will be welcome.

1 Like

So, what’s the conclusion now? Will Germany and France get alpha with chaff/flare in the game?

Also, I seem to have seen on old forums that it can carry AGM-65, is that so?

The German one probably will but the French one probably won’t

And as far as I am aware, none of them ever carried AGM-65s, there were only ever proposals for it to do so.

1 Like

No flares, no 6x rocket pods in the dev stream

1 Like

No, in the dev stream it has neither countermeasures nor AIM-9B/F to pander to the French which can’t receive those which is BS in my opinion

2 Likes

german alpha didn’t have Missiles IRL either tho

only flare/chaff missing now

Well… lets get ready for the bug reports…

and the double rocket pods for the inner pylons

aren’t in the German manual weirdly

like I know we see them on the Portuguese ones

But they are available in the weapon selector, which is in the German manual.

what page?

on the large list starting on page 240 they just arent listed, unlike the bombs on pylons 3,4,5,6

1-144 (p152)
grafik
DLT-RX

interesting

then I still wonder why they didn’t show that on the weapons table

It’s not really a bug

According to the manual, ECM is an optional mod (although your Stick Grip comes with flare/chaff buttons by default).
I mean, if Gaijin wanted he could add said mod. (for this reason it doesn’t matter if we are receiving a late variant).

I guess ECM would raise their BR to 9.3 and that would put us within range of things like the F-5C.

but it has the antennae of the ECM mod, besides I dont see how flares would increase the BR

1 Like