Alpha Jet A (Germany) thread

yeah, but still gina is a fighter. Having 2 fighters is not the same as having 1 fighter and 1 attacker in a GRB lineup.

We have:
F-84 8.3
(huge gap)
Mig23 9.7
(gap)
Su22. 10.7
Tornado 11.3

Personally I don’t like Soviet planes, so for me it’s 8.3-11.3.

2 Likes

We also fly Gripen, with Skyflash and AIM-9M, which were never installed on these aircraft

1 Like

1.Wait for another BR changes
2. Also wait, like the roadmap said: in the second major updates this year, Gaijin would include a division of the Battle Rating of vehicles by mode. This is mainly designed for ground attackers, let’s see if we can see some changes when it comes.

1 Like

Argentinian aircraft could easily fit into this line (I would say that this is a very good chance), but the company does not seem to care about this, as in principle, the entire German aviation research branch…

1 Like

Here is a late-built Alpha Jet sold to Canada, photo from Germany

Spoiler

1 Like

Honestly, I share this feeling.

It’s almost as if Gaijin intentionally disparaged the German air TT. The fact that AJ has just arrived is another example of this.

4 Likes

I have a couple of questions for anyone with access to the dev server…

1 - Does the AJ have dampening mode in simulator?
2 - At what line up does it sit in ground sim? 9_2 or 10_2?
3 - Could someone please post a picture of the CCIP sight for bombs from the cockpit?

BetaJet

2 Likes

It has dampening, it’s 9.3 in sim. I’ll work on a picture if i decide to grind it out on the dev server since the bombs are not stock.

Yes

Pulled down to take a screenshot, it has CCIP for bombs however

2 Likes

atleast they got the CCIP^^
also CCRP?

Yep

1 Like

Atleast we dont have to report that^^

1 Like

definitely disappointed with the loadout. wont be too bad, its a cool vehicle still, hope they add a “late” or ICE with Mavericks and AIM-9s sometime

i am just confused that is so similar to the E version from France which should be just a trainer version, i guess that because it is the dev server some things for the german version is still missing

Thanks a lot!

It should also be 9.0 in sim… The swedish A32A for exampe which is comparable is 9.0 in both realistic and simulator…

hmm, the AJ has single drop for the normal bombs, but not for the Napalm stuff? is this soppused to be like this or a bug?

Alpha jet A shoul have only 120 roun in centerline gun po, since the BK-27 have much lenghtier cartridge than 30mm DEFA.

27145mm // 30113mm

it is also stated the same on Wikipedia,

and so i want to see proof of 150 rpg with BK-27.

btw, for French one :

Magic’s :D

which source would you thrust more, Wikipedia, or the Flight manuall of the Alpha Jet A?

3 Likes

Look at that nose. Thats very much not the Alphajet E

1 Like