All US top tier vehicles are trending to a sub 30% win rate, what can be done

I don’t have the rank 8 abrams with the decent turret cheeks yet so at 11.0 they just feel like an Ariete.
But you’re right the damage model is highly unrealistic there re: the spalling after the fuel tanks.

Any APFSDS that travels through the armor in the front would be in tumbling pieces when it goes through the fuel tank and those pieces would slow down extremely fast in the fuel. That’s why the tanks are so long and why the plate is only 19mm thick, its only job is to catch the remaining fragments.

The abrams LFP protection model in game is a joke

1 Like

It’s the players not the vehicles itself. I’m a consistent US main. If all you’re teamates have a lineup, and will not leave after 1 death, then most likely you’ll win. but that’s not the case, there are so many low level prem players in top tier that absolutely ruin US winrates

Your statement would be correct if it was a year or so ago, but if you spend any actual time playing top tier, you would see that there are barely any US players to begin with.

I cant count the number of games where the only clickbait in the match is the one in my lineup, with the only other US vehicles being SEPs being driven by players with Chinese names.

Meanwhile the amount of premium one death Leopard 2A4s present, being the PZBL and Christian IIs are astronomical by comparison, with entire teams being made exclusively of them, with these battles usually being my only recent wins. This is also part of why the M1A1 still has a normal WR when compared to the likes of the SEPs.

No, lineup or not if you play US you are asking to die by being run over by a wall of leopards and Ms at top tier and the global WRs are indicative of this, saying its premium vehicles or one death leavers is consistent cope that gets brought up as a moot counterpoint whenever someone lacks a valid argument over vehicles under or overperforming.

2 Likes

I’m not saying the Abrams doesn’t need a buff, it desperately needs it but at the same time, it is not a bad vehicle when compared to type 10, Ariet, and T80s. It ultimately comes down to how you play it. you cannot play like a MBT but rather a light tank, you need to flank and always be a hull down position. Yeah it sucks, but that’s how you win.

In addition, looking at the statistics of the Ariet AMV, and Type 10, is 50-60% WR in GRB and they have arguably worse tanks. Like I said before, it is how you play it that dictates WR of a vehicle.

The sepV3 will be an awesome addition to the game because it’ll actually be an improvement over the M1A2.

And how do you plan to play with Abrams as light vehicles?

SEPV2 is 66.7 tons for god sake, its the heaviest top tier tank, has gigantic weakspots and flanking usually leds to Type-10 or other Mbts that are faster then you.

That’s just how the flavour of the month system works though.

Every once in a while Sweden, USA, Germany and Russia take turns dominating the rest after they receive a fancy new toy. Large numbers of players then flock to the FOTM nation as a result.

The fact that the M1A1 might just be the #1 strongest MBT in the entire game relative to it’s BR might have something to do with that as well.

I assume if I point out the fact that Russia at 10.0 has had negative winrates for around 4 years in a row now, you’d tell me it’s because of poor players using strong vehicles.

But you wouldn’t use the same argument for US vehicles, even though it’s extremely clear that the terrible players are the root cause of the issue here.

Ariete’s have nearly double the performance stats of M1A2 players, all whilst the M1A2 is a MASSIVELY superior vehicle in virtually every single category. The same applies to T-72B3’s, T-80U’s, Challenger 2’s, Merkava’s, Leclerc’s, and plenty of other vehicles which aren’t as good as the M1’s are.

1 Like

You know how it is. Rules for thee but not for me.

Heaviest top tier as in 11.7 or the 11.0-11.7 area as there is one chonker there which is even worse

That thing is not top tier, anyone knows this.

Tbh i dont think SEP V2 is also top tier material.

75 tons of british tea.

Not even counting the fact that a good chunk of top tier maps have had almost all of their flanking routes removed, just take the new sands of sinai map for example, its just two open fields now.

I have yet to see any actual tangible proof for this being the case. People here said the same about the SEP and SEP V2, and how did both of those tanks turn out? As heavier copies of the existing 1986 M1A2 with their only improvement being the gun sight thermals going up a generation.

u don’t clearly understand WT Matchmaking, Italy is mostly with Russia-Germany-Sweden (99% the winning team) that’s why, USA most of the time play with israel,UK, and they face tanks that are obviously way more protected, that’s why u see some nations with higher winrate and others with less winrate.

+The problem with USA winrates is clearly a lack of armor, abrams being added with several versions of it but no add-on armor that will improve its survivability, and adding the SEP V2 didn’t do anything its just another fat abrams with antennat that say Hi! I’m here, shoot me right now!

Well compared to the Sep1/2, the SepV3 did have known armor improvements. For the SepV1/2, a lot of people assumed that they have have considerable improvement but majority of the known improvements where the electronics the the arat, not the armor.

When Russia-Germany-Sweden in one team then all minors in US team.

This guys can and abrams can’t)

I meant it’s with one of them, if it constantly played every game with USA i’m 100% it be next to US winrates.

is that your counter-argument to the idea of abrams lacking armor or you trollin?

According to you UK constantly play with US but somehow have a better win rate.

No, it’s my counter-argument for idea that “The problem with USA winrates is clearly a lack of armor”.

SevP V2 has better armour then all of these

As of now there is no evidence of this being the case bar pixel hunting on the turret arrays which is not a valid source for gaijin.

General Dynamics quoted that both the SEP and SEP V2 both had full spectrum protection improvements, the same exact statements have been made about the SEP V3 in their marketing materials. These documents also also not considered valid sources for gaijin.

As of now, there is nothing that can cross gaijin’s burden of proof for the SEP V3 to prove it has improved armor.

you mean how Gaijin copied and pasted the whole abrams tree? and how the ADATS can’t even kill a fly, and let’s not talk about how the 2s38 can penetrate Abrams from every side and front. I honestly want every nation to have equivalent armor, but if u comparing USA with other nations it’s clearly a dumb idea tbh, all NATO suffer, but mostly its US.

1 Like

what armor? u mean the one from the 80’s?