All US top tier vehicles are trending to a sub 30% win rate, what can be done

don’t pretend it is like an Italian tank my guy

why people keep comparing US with other nations? it’s fk up how a major country with the most upgraded and well proved tanks-jets-subs-aircraft carriers get compared to country known for tourism, wat r u on son.

My point is you act like the M1A2 SevPv2 in game has no armour like the Italian tanks in game

If that some how offends you you are helpless

1 Like

why would i be offended i’m not even American.

and my point is it’s the same exact armor from the previous tanks, i don’t care about Italy, the topic mentions US why would u bring Italy here, do u carry it in your pocket or is it like a card u pull whenever US main claim that their tank extremely lacks armor.

Tank and the SevPv2 never got DU in the hull as well

no shit sherlock

The main issue with the Abrams isn’t the armour but the turret ring

finally u’ve said something reasonable, and i agree yes but adding a tank with the same exact armor and in top tier against leopards and strvs is wild.

it should get more than 200mm

The armour is fine it is the turret ring that makes it lack compared to Leopards

How is the meteor in any way, shape, or form related to this topic?

Like almost any other tree?

Literally 2 NATO nations is current meta…

It can do the same with leo. And?

Why i shouldn’t? It’s a game, not a reality.

Only 1 out of 9 nations got a meta mbt comparable to strv, but it’s only the US that can’t stand a leo spam ofc.

2 Likes

he’s about to drop a 50 line

Yes

again the topic talks about US why would u bring other nations into this??

ye no shit

nope it can’t like it does with abrams

a game based on realistic stuff missiles,tanks,jets,helis

i ain’t replying to this one cz it’s affect my sanity.

if u want to complain about Italy or anyother nation, please create a topic and state everything there.

Well tbh Usa fights against Sweden+Germany combo most of the time and sometimes even Sweden+Germany+Russia combo which makes it even worse then it is.

Other mbts you mentioned has either mobility or mobility+reload combo which makes them more effective when it comes taking positions and taking the first shots.

Well, 2/3 11.7 abrams have mobility+reload combo.

Only 1/3 11.7 Abrams does have that, unless you remove TUSK kit from SEPV1 which basically removes entire point of SEPV1.

Lets not forget many people will start to match with SEPV2.

İf Gaijin would lets us the remove TUSK kit from V2 we can at least get our mobility back(even tho it negates the entire point of SEP kit).

Until then i dont see any reason why i should use my V2 tbh.

It’s up to the player to decide what’s more important to him: armor or speed. And it’s main purpose more like 1 additional 11.7 spawn.

It’s thier problem. They have choice and free will.

Totally agree. All additional armour should be removable.

İts natural to spawn with latest version of tank you grinded, at least thats how i think.

Or they could just simply fix the turret ring and make Abrams much better then before actually.

For me the biggest issue is the turret ring its basically giant sign that tells to “shoot me in here” to enemy tanks. Fixing that issue will probably increase Abrams survivability a lot.