All US top tier vehicles are trending to a sub 30% win rate, what can be done

sure on the mig 23M with 12 flares and with a aim7e equivalent and mti not even proper pd… the m at launch was horrible. not to mention that the r60m has always been easy to flare unlike the aim 9L and the Aim 9J that used to be much more flare resistant.

it is not, there are better aircrafts at that br

40G*

idk how much crack you have to smoke to think USSR was THE dominant force in top tier air but this is hilarious, the MiG-21F-13 has been absolutely miserable for most of it’s life in WT, from being eviscerated by F-4Cs, getting smashed by airspawning Harriers with AIM-9Gs to just generally being outclassed by it’s predecessor the MiG-19. And the MiG-19 had a very different FM when it was introduced, the F-100 was a much closer match than you’d think if you compared the two now.

I used F-4C at such times, and i can clearly say that Most players weren’t ready to use MiG-21F-13 and done many shit → overall players of Russia/USA are bad,…

At the time is was mostly playing USA and France, and already played hard to use Aircrafts in FRANCE,… i was able to adapt my gameplay → which russian mainsweren’t able to, as they were always having the dominant aircraft until T-2(k) arrived.

The low amount of Gameplay quality is what’s currently hitting USA’s Top Propeller fighters which currently goes down too much, as was the MiG-21F13 when 1st introduced.

Anayway, the MiG-21F13 was mostly capable to fight and kill F-4C’s → and i can say this because 9.3 is still capable to 10.0 and thererfore abale to fight F-4C’s

All F-4’s i fought (and i’m not talking of bombing ones) been destroyed by my MiG-21F-13.

The MiG-21F13 is good for people with brain, capable to deal every aircrafts of it’s current BR.

The lone,unique problem is the limited weaponnary : from France experience, i already know how to deal with that, and that makes me able to do 2KD.

The problem with the MiG-21F-13 is WT is not a 1v1 dogfighting simulator, the F-4C was always better with faster acceleration and longevity.

The fact you posted all of this, gloating about having 2kdr in the MiG-21F-13 while you have a 3kdr in the 9.3 F-104s tells me you are being massively dishonest.

Whatever, Russian Bias right?

I’m having only 2 KD because:

And that’s mostly about the gun having only 60 rounds (about 5 spray and a half,…)

Having more than a thousand rounds on F-104 is easily more forgiving when you miss 50 rounds,…

The MiG-21F-13 is not an aircraft on which you can loose rounds for nothing, yet it is possible to do up to 7 kills per loads (5 gun sprays and 2 AAM kills)-> my record is 5 PvP kills + 1 AI.

The game is no 1vs1 dogfight → yes,… as with all my stats on the game right now,… nothing new.

The F-4C has trash missiles and radar and it’s wings snap very easily in turns. The Mig 21 is way better imho and can force dogfights in many circumstances.

1 Like

because dogfighting is what you want to do in a 16v16 game in a delta wing

also hail the amazing radar set and missiles of the MiG-21F-13 😂😂😂

can we go back to tanks? maybe that will be less retarded.

You can when no one has good missiles… 16 v 16 exists at low tier too. Are you going to say that you can’t dogfight at low tier?
The Mig’s strength is its maneuverability… just like the F-5C at its BR. The only limiting factor is the ammunition count, but you can get 2 kills pretty easily and rtb

1 Like

Weapon systems training

:P

And better situational awareness.

Same with Swedish aircraft of the range, AJ37 only gets 2 missiles, 2 guns, and no countermeasures, or, 2 missiles, 1 gun, 1 CM pod. Speed also, the J35D gets like 4 AIM-9J’s, two ADENs, and no CM’s. These are the best arguable dog fighters of this BR range because of their ability to bleed speed faster than someone who hit a wall head first, then, they they are slow, gun em’ down, if they keep flying, Fox-1.

I am strictly comparing the F-4C to the Mig 21 F 13. But for discussion, the Viggen seems kind of OP to me where it’s at.

No tracers tho and easy flare-able missiles :P

Saving grace is afterburner, then you have to take the drop tank and 52 minutes of fuel.

Tracers aren’t needed, and everyone has easily flarable missiles. Not everyone has fast missiles with high-g capabilities (i.e. the F-4C). Aim-9Es dont even need flares.

Well, seeing as how the F-4 has better acceleration, it can scram if needed. It takes a few minutes (while in air and flying) to regain enough speed, usually from 260 and stalling to 380 in a minute or two. Un-paralleled acceleration on runway though. Say what you want, I think the AJ37 is fine where it is, but the JA37D will be BR bumped when it gets the AMRAAM. As for the tracers bit, yeah, if they gave it its Gyro sights, but right now, it’s hard to hit things when you don’t know where your shell is going.

I don’t think its significant enough to make a difference unless you just want to play it like a bomb bus. I haven’t played the Viggen or fought it very often, so I couldn’t say a much on it, but I think it could probably be 10.7 and be fine. The Mig 21 F 13 is definitely way stronger than the F-4C tho.

(F-4C) No doubt, but it’s better when it can fight things that can kill it against things that can’t, specifically the 9.3 bracket, b/c supersonic vs subsonic. But as for the AJ37, you can’t bomb, because you always get your base taken, it’s better suited for AtA, even though it’s designed as a “strike fighter,” now, if I was playing with a few guys, and had a squad of AJ37’s you could have 1 strike fighter, 1 ground attack, and 1 full AtA config.

1 Like

I wasn’t really considering that because that specific jump is brutal. All the planes we are discussing would destroy in downtiers, haha.

Oh, yeah, no doubt, both are super busted in a downtier.

Delete the US ground line. No matter how much you add Abrams, he will be killed by all the landmines, anti-tank guns and crowbars because the optics are huge, and the main enemies of the Germans have a mask, the Soviets have dynamic defense, the weaknesses are very small while the search is going on, they just shoot at you.

In matchup of two similiarly skilled pilots, in manueverability fight, F-5C will beat mig-21 so bad mig21 will need victim therapy.