Airplanes - Secondary armament bug

Some aircrafts that carry 2 or more suppended armaments are suffering an issue where the game changes the selected armament when the selected one is ending. Examples when wasting rockets WT changes to missiles/bombs/anything else when its missing a few rockets to launch. It is interfering when I play with F-111 and F-16 AJ which are the vehicles that I usually use 2 armaments.

On this print you can see that when I am left with 1 AGM, the game automatically changes to AIM-9L missiles and makes my life a little harder. Could you people say if you are suffering the same?

• Yes, it happens to me
  • No, I didnt noticed/dont play with 2 armaments
0 voters
1 Like

I’ve noticed that in SB, when doing something like firing off a volley of rockets. the last few remain and I have to swap back. I think what is happening is that for some reason its almost lagging out. It goes 2 > 0 > 1 very quickly and the automatic swap when a weapon system is expended just swaps it in that inverval. I’ve been meaning to have a go at a bug report for it

1 Like

sorry, did you mean i didnt do a proper bug report? should I do somewhere else?

A proper proper bug report needs to be done:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder

there.

But I mean spending a load of time in Test flight testing out different variables

2 Likes

Agree, it is very noticeable when discharging flares and chaff. The counter jumps down twice the amount of flares that is dispatched for a split second.

@RedentAlmeida In regards to the picture, did you fire off Mavericks in a rapid succession?

1 Like

Yep, I’ve noticed it with CMs too

2 Likes

Yes, but firing agm is not that fast as rockets because of locking first

1 Like

I also see that with CM, but never bothered with that

1 Like

This has been happening to me in SimEC. I keep getting left with 1 or 2 rockets/bombs when they all should’ve been deployed.

2 Likes

I didn’t mention but to summarize: that happens it all game mode: arcade, assault, realistic and sims with both secundary armaments and CM

Tried to see if I could replicate it in test flight, and I didnt seem to be able to. I have a feeling its due to server latency. So i’ll put it on my list of things to try and get screenshot/gamelog for for a bug report

1 Like

send us the link so we can point the same issue on your report topic

I shall do

1 Like

Please bug report this with all proper information included.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues

Yep will do. The tricky bit will be figuring our a method of replication. it something they like for this kind of report and it doesnt seem to be an issue in test flight, so im guessing its more of a server issue, possibly ping related.

2 Likes