Air RB base respawning

The bases that we bomb in Air RB - perhaps Air AB and SB too but I don’t play those at the moment - need to respawn quicker once destroyed than they do now in most maps. A very few maps - Sinai is one - have reasonable respawn rates. As a player using an A-10 I can’t compete against fast movers who also bomb so once destroyed I have to wait. In a match I just played on Pyrenees the enemy team was destroyed before a single base respawned.

49 Likes

I completly agree, the base respawn time is ridicolus rn. if you dont have a fast plane then you are f*cked

25 Likes

rn they do not respawn at all

10 Likes

Yep! Here come the stealth nerfs to negate all the Roadmap changes!

14 Likes

Do we need to go on strike AGAIN?

WTStona, any input?

11 Likes

Good thing they do it now. So I don’t buy premium stuff that would use bases for grind. Lots of $ saved.

10 Likes

Looks like it. In my first 5 ARB matches I’ve found multiple stealth nerfs that weren’t in the “full list of changes”. Don’t worry though, the Propaganda Ministry will just say it’s all in your imagination. If you don’t believe them, INTO THE GULAG COMRADE!!!

4 Likes

You have to use the @ @Stona_WT to ping him.

5 Likes

care 2 share?

4 Likes

Bases in ARB not respawning. Good luck bombing a base with something like the A-10. F-14 bombs are now mach limited to 1.0. Found those in just my first 3 matches of the patch. Can’t wait to see what other ways they’ve screwed up the game.

4 Likes

So 2 nerfs?

Bases not respawning
and
Mach 1.0 limit on some bombs.

2 Likes

Um, those are just the ones I found in my first 3 matches since the update. Give me time. If I found two THAT fast, I’m sure there are more.

1 Like

Seriously what is the point of adding a plane that can take out 7 bases if you will only allow 4 bases to be destroyed for the entire team?

21 Likes

You know that you can drop these “bombs” on other things too?

1 Like

They’re trying to negate bombing bases as a way to grind. That means grinding planes is tougher. Which means people get fed up with it and buy GE. Gaijin just stealth nerfing it to try to negate the economy changes they made. They want the money, and they’ll do whatever they can to get it. They didn’t learn at all from the strike earlier this year.

11 Likes

Not for the same RP return. Not by a LONG shot.

1 Like

But that was not his question.

Nobody is going to bring out a 2000lb mk84 that massively decreases flight performance only to drop it on a piece of artillery that gives a measly ~200SL. Especially when that artillery could be destroyed with literally 5 rounds from a vulcan. Let’s not kid ourselves here, the game is set up in a way where the only reason anyone would use bombs in airRB is to destroy bases.

9 Likes

That is from a pure grind perspective. If you want to win, you drop them anywhere BUT on bases.

2 Likes

You want to waste bombs on ground targets that can easily be taken out with a few bullets, you go for it.

4 Likes