Air BR extend... but really helpful?

I can’t understand why F4C needs to deal with Mig23ML, and why F5A/C/E, All mirage 2000 at the same BR, it seems pretty wired, for some BRs, it is like shifting all of the aircraft to a higher BR, like F14s and F4, nothing changes.

Imagine being a J35XS and not having radar guided anything or even all aspect ir to fight that same stuff.
No rwr and a small handful of countermeasures

statistics

2 Likes

The snail analyst has been considered the main problem of the game for more than five years

Me163 vs F-86, mirage2000 BR lower than F-14, B-17E at the same BR as do335 and many many many problems.

The snail analyst came up with a stupidity that has no analogues in the world: Balance by income, not by technical characteristics

I think it has been a net positive with only a few outliers like the F-4C being too high or the F-14s being too low. Everything else is fine, even the F-5s.
The 9.0-9.7 experience especially has seen the biggest improvement.

Yo creo que gaijin tiene que corregir muchos aviones que están en un br que no tiene que estar, por ejemplo en francia, el F16A está en 13.3 y el mirage 4000 que es más avanzado esta en 13.0, podes poner el F16A en 12.7 o 13.0 como máximo porque sino es imposible jugar con ese avión contra aviones que poseen radar y más ahora con los FOX3, se hace injugable poder hacer algo en alguna partida porque siempre vas a morir por un FOX3