Air Arcade ruined

Air Arcade is ruined. Domination and Air Assault seem to be the only modes that exist. What happened to Ground Strike? That’s a mode that isn’t atrocious according to most players I talk to in battle. Should there be a way to toggle gamemodes within Arcade?

5 Likes

Yes there should be a way to toggle game modes.
It is especially bad if you want to grind a bomber with another bomber, or spade a bomber, or just simply play as a bomber (low tier bombers are still fun in my opinion) and then you get that stupid airfield capture mode, (dont know the name in english) and you have literally NOTHING to do.

top tier need to be 6 v 6 or 8v8 becuase 16v16 is to much.

I agree that the spread of mission types is very wonky, getting into the same type of mission, heck repeatedly getting the same map, is annoying and frustrating as hell…to the point of quitting the game altogether! The same goes for giving low level pilots “protection”…I understand why they want to do that, but making sure you can’t win no matter what is taking it too far. Making a level 10 pilot bullet proof, while you’re take ridiculous damage in return is just insane! Seriously…WTF! If it happened once or twice…3 times…4 times…5 times…but again and again? WTF!!! Something is smells very, very, VERY FISHY!!!

4 Likes

Well. same goes for battle results/experience…losing a match is one thing, but shooting at a plane and getting no damage, and taking 1000% damgae in return? WTH Gaijin! This ain’t normal…or is it!?

That’s not normal, or it shouldn’t be normal anyway. Maybe it’s just a limitation with the game’s damage model, but some of these planes should be a lot more durable than how they are depicted within the game. B-17s, for example, could absorb a lot of damage in real life and still make it home. In this game though, it is not uncommon for a single volley of cannon fire to cut the entire tail section off. Maybe they’ll get around to improving the damage models like they are doing with ground vehicles eventually, but I’m not optimistic.

There was a time in game when especially B-17 were very hard to kill, with a very good chance that instead of the B-17 the attacking fighter would go down. Fighters complained enough to have the B-17 nerfed really hard…

Well that explains why spading it was so miserable.

Replay or it did not happen

It’s awful what gougin has done…I came back from a 2 year break and find the game even more manipulated than before…Going thru various line ups to re spade a bunch of planes that now have the FPE on them I have found that reserves thru tier 2 tend to fly on the largest maps, while tiers 3 and 4 get stuck with mountain gorge more than half the time…If I need to kill a base in a tier 2 bomber or lower, there are none to be found, only base cap maps with a few ground bots, or about 70% of the time an air dom map…I finally gave up on the PBY-5A after 8 straight air dom maps…It is also interesting to see B-17’s and 24’s and Stirlings and Lancasters etc being forced to dive and bomb bots since there are no bases to bomb 90+% of the time…gougin knows the matchmaker is awful cause they are the ones who programmed to be that way…When you frustrated enough you will either give up, which they don’t care about, or you will start feeding them money…Never saw a corp who hated their “Dear Players” as much this one does…I won’t even go into the joke that is 'severe damage" and the real reasons gougin added it for the “Dear Players”…

It’s domination

Not sure if you’ve heard about it but gaijin does this in order to make people play top tier premiums more and buy more top tier premiums.