AH-64D Stingers

👌🏼

Nailed it perfectly

don’t compare su25 to the godly a10, su25 is just a cheap copy of the a10

2 Likes

very realistic amirite comrades?

so stupid lmao, they dont get good thermals compared to nato standards just on here i saw a dude trying to say they were the same quality when an apache was aiming at infantry and the infantry was significantly clearer than the “leopard 2” (irrigation tractor) the ka 52 was shooting at, also my man irl the apache uses hellfire longbow a SIGNIFICANTLY better missile than the vikhir, also the ka52 doesnt even need a real manpad to get shot down lmao, they got shot down by atgms a few times rbs70(which is an hellfire) and javelins. the Massive amount of cope in your textwall is ridicoulous, those “real manpads” you are talking about are expiring stingers and outdated iglas.

1 Like

Guys calm down. U.S stingers can kill bots that fly straight and the Ka 50 and 52 are op with their vikhars and flight model. thats it right there

1 Like

lol the ka50 and ka52 were literally the ONLY viable helicopters in heli pvp (some small mention to the tiger uht, wasnt anywhere near as good as the ka50/52 though)

3 Likes

The A10 is a horrible CAS aircraft. I used to love it too, but the pilots resorted to using binos in it to locate and identify targets, there have been multiple blue on blue events because of the lack of advanced optics, and the accuracy of the gun is actually horrid which caused even more blue on blue events. It is iconic, but other planes can do better at CAS, in real life and Warthunder.

If they ever add the A-10C (Late) it has significantly improved ordnance potential, 16x GPS/INS & SALH guided 250lb glide bombs ( GBU-39/B on up to, 4x BRU-61/A) + F&F (AGM-65) / SALH (AGR-20, 7x rockets per pod, HE or APAM(HEAT w/ Frag jacket) warheads) missiles simultaneously is no joke. and that doesn’t even consider ordnance that deploys submunitions.

f-35-a-10-capabilities-1

Oh, can’t forget 4x AIM-9M & HMD for self defense and AN/AAQ-33. The only thing really missing is a A2G radar with MTI capabilities.
A-10C_ BRU-61A w GBU-39_SDB

Also the A-10A (late) (?A-10A+?) should probably have access to the AN/AAQ-28(V)4 (the -AT model)

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely worse than the worst manpad in the game, the İGLA. The copium is unbelievable

1 Like

this guy is either trolling or retarded, he just said in other topic that the abrams hull is survivable.

5 Likes

If you think it isn’t feel free to try the Leclerc, Type 10 or Challenger at any time.

i shot down a MiG-21 and a F-4E with Vikhrs last week

1 Like

i know dawg i one shot them daily :(

“We suffer more thus you are fine!”

2 Likes

All of them should be fixed to be at least the level of survivability the T-80 has

Unless Gaijin unironically believes these countries with so very much military spending would actually have less protection on their tanks than a Soviet MBT from the 1970s…

1 Like

i’ve been trying to say this for weeks to these trolls but they do not understand somehow an old USSR tank got more survivability than a 2016 tanks lmao

1 Like

🤨

Yeah. Ka-50s murdered everything else indiscriminately ontop of no BR seperation.

That mode was a literal hellhole.

1 Like

What, you think the Challenger 2 has the protection less than that? You think the Hitomaru and Ariete have the protection of a Leopard 1, and that the Abrams’ ingame turret ring is an actual weakspot?

If you believe any of the above, you are a fool.

2 Likes