Addition of new countries

We don’t need new countries right now. We need gameplay overhauls for top tiers.

1 Like

It would be cool to see more sub trees, and Also to have them organized in the vehicle list in a more obvious way. It would also be awesome to have the option of filtering certain counties off of your veiwing list if you don’t want to play them.

1 Like

The whole TT thing just needs to be reworked, there are way too many vehicles in the game with hundreds of millions of RP required, half the things are copy paste and people who want to play top tier are forced to grind through a plethora of vehicles they don’t care about before getting stuck in the most obscene grind.

Trees should just follow the path of Israel and start at a higher BR so people can pick between starting at BR 1 or BR 7/8, which opens up a lot of room for decompression as well.
China shouldn’t even have a lower tree with how there is nothing of value in there.

1 Like

Nothing of value is purely your perspective; they might not have things that are unique in lower tiers but they do combine both US and Soviet vehicles for dynamic gameplay.

4 Likes

It would be more like how Finland is part of the Swedish tech tree or how South Africa is part of the British tech tree. India would most likely be placed under Britain. Russian copy-paste vehicles are starting to show up as much as American Lend-Lease vehicles in other trees.

Yeah, that would be nice. I most support something like this.

2 Likes

We already have low level players buying top tier vehicles. Nothing would change.

Just add a Spanish tech tree :(

1 Like

I doubt a lot of people were that interested in this dynamic gameplay of copy paste vehicles opposed to getting to the vehicles that are actually new and interesting.

That is Gaijin’s choice to ruin the game like that.

1 Like

According to your argument, most vehicles should not be added at all; Israel should not be here, and new countries should not be added because they will essentially be modifications of existing vehicles or the exact same thing. Unfortunately, it appears that more players believe otherwise.

2 Likes

I mean unless you’re a REALLY big fan of the Merkava or Magach… because then you can play the Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach, Magach and the Gal which is also a Magach.
At least you can also play the Merkava, Merkava, Merkava, Merkava, Merkava, Merkava, Merkava, Merkava and Merkava instead.

So I don’t think Israel should have been there, at least not without being combined with a different tree to make it more worthwhile.

more players believe otherwise

I mean not that many do.

1 Like

Do you have a Spanish tech tree proposal? Ah, only Pikpikker’s old one exists right now.

Hopefully, someone will make an updated modernized one.

Your reserve tanks would be the T-26 and the Pz. II I think. Your tree would be a mix of French, Italian, German, American, and Russian vehicles with a few unique Spanish designs thrown in. Your air tech tree would be no different. Spain would be the ultimate “try before you buy” tech tree even more so than China. I don’t disagree that Spain deserves a place in War Thunder though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thats right
However if gaijin removes those countries, there will be a massive backlash especially considering the ongoing war between israel and palestine which will make this removal controversial and gaijin will obviously try to avoid that
However many people want vehicles from their countries to be added ignoring the fact that those are just slightly modified versions of pre existing vehicles. Since there are already many people that want their countries to be added, i also joined the crowd hoping to get india in a seperate sub tech tree leading me to make this post.
In the end i agree with you but we are not the developers and can merely suggest.

Is there a chance of implementing Blastertitan’s idea of combining multiple nations into one tree in the game if someone creates a proposal on the forum?

Idk. It could always get passed to the devs, but I have no power to control that. It is my preferred method for implementing subtrees through.

1 Like

Lowkey disappointing to see how they’ve added BeNeLux prior to other -argueable- major countries.

Antisemite!