Add a mechanic where planes spawn in the carriers of their respective country in air matches

Something that genuinely pisses me off in air rb is when i am going to spawn in a carrier and gaijin just put an american plane in a russian carrier. Most american planes can NOT take off from a carrier without a catapult, stalling and crashing after takeoff. My suggestion is a mechanic where two spawn carriers are generated instead of one, being one american carrier with a catapult and a russian with a ramp. This way, planes that need a catapult to take off would spawn in the american one.

1 Like

Yeah, I had a game the other day where 3 enemy F-4S players crashed straight after taking off from a carrier, they’re a nice idea but implemented terribly

must be Kiev class “carrier”

1 Like

Yeah, our team had no problems with the carrier takeoff but the enemy team just went straight into the ocean

The only American aircraft not affected by this is obviously the Harriers

bro…

1 Like

It’s really annoying trying to use a ski jump carrier when my plane needs catobar.

I don’t mind not using HMS Ark Royal, HMS Invincible or HMS Queen Elizabeth if it means that I can at least take off and safely land

1 Like

And that’s not even American, that’s British

Come on, he’s means in the US tech tree.

I know, the irony of the only American vehicles able to take off from the Russian carriers are British.