Absurd battlepass

I am just going to take the z19-e out with 8 ty-90s. Dirty but efficient.

Sounds like a (YOU) problem and your inability to comprehend written text, which is becoming all too common these days.
Sheridan is a pretty good nuke maker ngl.

You can play AB at about 8.3, which isn’t too bad really. I do not play high tier either. But during the tank event I had a decent line up at 8.3 and saw helis fairly regularly and they were the lower tier’d random ones that AB “offers” you so . . a little easier to deal with. Seems like the biggest problem was getting to them first. But just needing 3 seems to be a “doable” thing, even with all the drawbacks . . . just a matter of time I guess

1 Like

Oh. Emm. Gee. I’ve been stuck on the Surrounded challenge, needing two more choppers to finish it. First heli I lucked into because he thought it would be a good idea to fly straight at my Raketenautomat. I generally only play Ground RB and don’t have much in the higher tiers, but getting into 9.0-ish matches is fairly easy… I just wasn’t seeing many choppers at all. It never occurred to me to try Arcade! Well, I know what I’m doing after work tonight. Thanks for the smack upside the head, guys! LOL

You will start encountering them at around 7.0 BR.
Not sure if that is too high for you though.

Are there actually helicopters in Ground Arcade? I played 3 or 4 games last night (German 8.0 and 8.3, Russian 8.3) and I never saw a chopper. Lots of jets, though… had fun with the Gepard.

Exactly!

2 Likes

A good example that you can learn something when you are around here.
I’m a little embarrassed about what I wrote back then ^^

1 Like

…and i am still impressed that you managed to get to level 162…

1 Like

Yes. Once you are in match, look at the plane spawn selection icons. If they don’t show planes, then you are in a heli match. If you play around 9.0 they seem to be like 50:50, usually what you don’t need.

1 Like

Aha, I see. I was playing too low. I have the KPz-70 and TAM 2IP that both seem to be 9.0 in AB per the WT Wiki. Maybe I toss one of those in the line-up just to get the Gepard into a match with some helis.

But just to confirm what you mentioned, I’ll know right away if I’m in a heli match by looking at the buttons/icons at the bottom of the screen, right? Instead of seeing the usual greyed out attack and bomber buttons (or whatever the two classes are), you won’t see anything at all? Or will there be heli buttons instead? (But either way, I should know immediately if I’m in a heli match, right?)

Sim players are not being given a fair chance to complete BP seasons.

They have some other icons, not greyed out. You can tell right away.

1 Like

I have always just done the daily tasks in GRB ,Is there something else I should be doing to speed it up ?

Very cool. Thank you!

I don’t quite see the connection to my post, but yes, do specials and challenges.

1 Like

I would recommend that you always combine the Special Tasks with the Daily Tasks for the next day.
Both will then run in parallel and mean fewer battles if you don’t play stupidly like I do sometimes ^^
I would generally avoid everything that has to do with “winning”.
My head goes into a strange mode and I just lose …

1 Like

Imho a rather easier task - Air RB - wins with 85% activity. But only if you have the BP B7A2 - somehow my WR is stable ~ 70%, so it is just a matter of time.

All you have to do is is to kill a base and score a kill - base kill brings around 70% and the rest comes from kill. The problem is that you activity drops the longer the game lasts. So if you focus on 85% task u either have to land and j out / rth or to stay in the battle and score otherwise. Killing a few ai planes might help to stay at 85% or above.

As i stay in the matches i ended dozens of matches with 84%. Leaving should be no problem if your team is not filled with US aircraft players - if this is the case you barely win anyway.

Edit: Watch this replay as example. Tunnelvisoned fighter killed plus 10x60 kg to kill a base vs US team. Quick match, won and 88% activity…
And another with the same score and 88%

2 Likes

I’ll give this a try. Thx

1 Like

Good advice - although at 8.3 I got 1 game here the air support was planes first - then 1 with choppers and all done!

I killed them with choppers rather than AA - few choppers got within range of AA or either side - there was blood in the airways!!