ABC (Argentina, Brazil, Chile) Ground Forces Techtree

Premium/Event vehicles (maybe?).

1 Like

It’s as you say, it’s more condensed, but I added some vehicles from the 3 countries that were not added in the full Latin tree as those places were left for other Latin countries, for example, in this tree I added some Argentine anti-aircraft, Argentine light vehicles like the VCTP and the VAE and in Chile I added some variants of the Piranha like the one with the AML-90 turret, anti-aircraft such as the M163 Vulcan and some tanks that are considered copies but that help fill spaces such as the AMX-30 or the M60A3 TTS. I also changed the BR of many vehicles after the studies I did, as well as I changed the classification of some vehicles such as the EE-9 (TORC30) which in the Latin tree is anti-aircraft in BR 9.0 and I put it in BR 10.0 as a light tank since I considered it very similar to the German PUMA.

3 Likes

Wayyy too big to be a subtree. Additionally, Argentina has been confirmed to be going to Germany, and Chile alone is a great fit for Israel.

Argentina was denied for Germany by smin himself

In my opinion, new independent tech tree. Or isreal could get 3 countries sub tree

1 Like

Smin denied it

Not everything would be added as initially as a subtree. Only the available options are shown here. That’s why it’s called “suggestion.”

Normally an initial batch is added and then you have material to add with each update. As happens with Benelux in France, the Nordic countries in Sweden, the commonwealth countries in the UK or the Baltic countries in Italy.

A “tab” or “page” format has even been suggested to represent the subtrees in the main nations.

3 Likes

I think I also read something about that, that Argentina is not a sub tree of Germany, regarding the sub tree this suggestion is similar to the one of Benelux that was added to France, the suggestion of Benelux planes in the forum is quite big but Gaijin only chose some of the planes, it’s the same for ABC.

1 Like

When?
Cause all I know is this

Of all the nations in WT, Israel needs it the most.

Because the rest can have coalition subtrees and Israel, right?

ABC is the best candidate for Israel.

2 Likes

That image you shared is from 2022, they said this recently

2 Likes

All of which are frankly terrible additions to the game that miss the entire point of adding subtrees- to introduce a nation to the game. All are far too large to properly introduce so only a tiny fraction of the sub nations equipment is added, being a total disservice to both that nation and to every nation as it means that other vehicles are now locked to that tree… eventually.

If a tree can’t be fit into a regular and premium line, with a few exceptions such as SPAA, then it’s too big to be a subtree and should be independent or not added at all with vehicles distributed on a case by case basis to their country of origin.
Similarly, subtrees should be added according to political ties rather than simple geographic proximity.

here is another one didnt post all

but that is already the fault of how Gaijin has been implementing the subtrees, it is always said that the subtrees that they have been adding could have the most unique vehicles of the nations but Gaijin always strives to place the copy and place as little as possible of the more unique things, which is understandable from a commercial point of view and from a company since they must want to generate the greatest profit with the least possible expense, placing copy is quick, easy and does not cost as much money as modeling vehicles from 0.

3 Likes