Aa protection

Sorry but You are not even close to me when it comes to tank gameplay.

Not to mention that kills are the most important, gaijin even changed a battle gamemode at the moment so kills win the game.

‘We’ve removed the team points bar in favor of a more readable display of the number of destroyed vehicles to win and the current number for each team. Under this indicator you can now also see a timer, where when this runs out, the team that has destroyed the most enemy vehicles wins.’

Not to mention that if I wanted to have 100% W/R, I could have.

Sure;)

You can check my AMX-13-M24 W/R ;)

In that one, I wasn’t even trying.

1 Like

Where have you found the KD for tank only?

I checked Your profile in game?

So you typed in every kill and death I ever had in a calculator? Or have you just guessed?

Went to Your profile → Stats on tanks → Seen that in most if not all You have less kills than deaths

Tanks or ground vehicles?

Isn’t tank a ground vechicle?

1 Like

Yes but not all ground vehicles are tanks.

I haven’t looked at SPAAs ;)

And?

grammar-nazi-meme

Hmmm, let’s see!

This means that you don’t need to memorize everyone of them but instead you can just remember where the usual weak spots are. For example cupola, machine gun port, lower front plate, drivers sight, etc.

Again, not true. You need to know what rounds can do what agains those weak spots.

And not even talking about weak spots that are not weak spots, or you need to be tricky to exploit them.

Even if it were that easy as you say, it is still much more than a CAS user needs.

1 Like

Can I use my AP shell against this cupola? Very difficult question.

1 Like

Do You know that different size of guns can go and not go thru different weakspots?

1 Like

Of course the 37mm won’t deal the same damage as the 120mm.

I’m not talking about damage.

Different weakspots can be penned or not penned by different guns.

Because they do/don’t have enough pen

For AP, you most likely will just kill the commander, so the answer is no.

You still have to know where to shoot, and if you can use it at all.

A direct question: You want to shoot a StuG III G cupola with a Sherman APHE. Where do you shoot it?