Aa protection

Give propper AA protection in the helicopter spawn

3 Likes

If you want proper AA protection then just spawn at the rear one.

12 Likes

Chuck more random batteries, all over the 70 degree arc back from the battlefield and make it more risky overall.

nosense and a waste of time

Well the front AA isn’t going to change due to it being to OP when they first added it. Planes would get shot down just going over the enemy tank spawn.

Plus you don’t even have any experience in using helicopters. Maybe play more to properly know what its like.

3 Likes

Dude i dont play arcade with helis

Ok I apologize for that statement.
Yet I’m still not wrong about it not changing.

1 Like

He is right tho.

It had proper AA protection, but it was removed because it was interfering with planes above the combat area.

4 Likes

no, 3 matches in a row in which i get killed literally 7 seconds after taking off, heli spawns need more protection and acuracy if the enemy is close

1 Like

As CAS players themselves would say ‘just spawn in SPAA bro’.

3 Likes

Should’ve just been tweaked, rather than knee-jerk removed on a whim.

As any player who’s able to function without fixating on what got them and how bad the player was for using it would tell you, Spawn SPAA, it is there for that reason.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

1 Like

Then fighters are doing their job. If there’s fighters in the air then just don’t spawn in a helicopter cause you’re just going to die.

2 Likes

Jeez, I’m a “bad player,” and I’m not that bad.
O_O

Not to dog on skills, but uh, yeah @MarcosMR, maybe try to get better at ground if that’s your main gameplay. I have learned from experience, it takes a while to menatally click into the different game modes when play hopping, because I like to do Air RB and Ground RB, as well as Air Sim.

1 Like

He doesn’t play arcade.

Also I wouldn’t say he’s that bad from the K/D that’s shown.