A squad (ITRNI) Team killing breaking game rules

The hell is going on in this thread

1 Like

Take your squadron members and go away from here seriously. And play fairly this game.

did you mean squadron ?

A lot of slander has been thrown at my fleet under this post. If there is a War Thunder official reading this, I would like to discuss what this fleet (WTTR) and youtuber (ByLunaci) did in WT support room. They can contact me.

We have no need to exonerate ourselves. Because we are right and I am waiting for the admins. You are actually insulting WTTR.

@syndrome23 @Stona_WT

Theres proofs, you guys still saying we are innocent pls stop using translator i cannot understand you well mate. if you dont know english pls go away.

if anyone wants proof here is boys how things started. Imagine shooting someone for nothing and coming here saying we are innocent we didnt kill first. Dont be liar

+Plus i was doing my stuff. I got teamkilled

Before you guys get too carried away in your brigading of each other, this isn’t the method to report it, you need to PM the GMs/CMs about this.

Spamming posts really isn’t going to achieve anything.

1 Like

I think convo is ended already, thanks mate

Tolya is already banned. Today we kicked him and 3 of his friends out of the clan. You keep posting the same videos. I am an electrical engineer and I really don’t need to be a doctor to diagnose dementia to you :D

Now THIS is Squadron battles

8 Likes

“Oh no i started a war against someone else and they responded back1!1!!! admins ban plzzz” This is literally what you are saying right now lmao, your stupid ass teammates started killing WTTR players for absolutely no reason and now you are here complaining that we answered back to their bullshit? absolute baboon mentality lol. Don’t throw shit at others if you dont want to get hit back.

1 Like

Yes, you banned it, these are the guys who raided our DC on your Discord server and you got it back, don’t pretend to count like this, you see it in the screenshot while editing the video.

image (1)

This is the edited video

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/955356002/privacy

And this person is back on your Discord server and I think he’s your administrator. (ElmaYiyici1)

sdgsdg

You’re really not sincere about this.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Berk, 22, one of the managers of the WTTR squadron. Before taking on a managerial role in the WTTR squadron, I served in various authoritative positions in several places, including servers with over 20k active users.

In the incidents we’ve had with the TRN squadron, the TRN squadron officials and members have twisted the events to make themselves look innocent. Our first negative encounter with the TRN squadron was again initiated by their teamkill (TK). One of our members, Leykauf, was teamkilled by someone from the TRN squadron, even though they were on the same team. They then mocked us on their Discord server and raided ours. Eventually, I, Leykauf, and a few of their members resolved the issue amicably, but while these events were unfolding, our squadron members, unaware that the issue was resolved, were making jokes among themselves.

Later on, even though we resolved the issue in the manner they wanted, they continued to act hostile towards us, teamkilling 4 WTTR squadron members (one member was teamkilled twice) within a day. Despite thinking the issue was settled among the managers after three teamkills, their fourth teamkill caused discomfort and unrest among WTTR officials and members. We tried to address the issue amicably by reaching out to their managers and expressing our concerns, but their response was dismissive, showing they were not interested in a peaceful resolution. Believing these actions were deliberate, we initiated teamkills against their squadron. The necessary screenshots will be provided.

Additionally, despite claiming to be the most-watched and largest War Thunder content creator in the WT Turkish Community, none of these claims are true. It’s quite ridiculous for someone who can’t manage their members or enforce discipline to make such claims and act hostile.

P.S: 1. They later unbanned the aformentioned TK’ers and re-added them to their squadron after a while
gösgör
image_9

dsfadsfafds

4 Likes

A lot of our members that got TK’d tried joining the TRN discord to settle the dispute and have peace again, but you banned every single one of them immedeatly. You haven’t even given us the chance to talk and solve this issue and now you are here complaining that WTTR players are responding back to all the TK’s that your members did? talk about being stupid hahahaha.

2 Likes

sdafsdfasfdsafsdf
sdfasdfsdfasdf

5 Likes

It’s interesting how most TRN squad member don’t know much about War Thunder or its community, yet they show so much hate towards other squadrons.

So, is this entire thing just 2 squadrons having a quarrel?

1 Like

No… but he knows the rules…

Player Politics has no place whatsoever on our Forum nor any of our Web Sites…

So… Take it far from here, we do not what anything to do with it…

if it continues, then more Warnings will be issued…

These Guidelines strictly prohibit the following:

3.1. It is forbidden to publish any texts, documents, images, recordings, videos, files, and other content which are in any way associated with:

3.1.1 profanity, obscene and offensive language, words, phrases, and abbreviations (including their disguised forms);

3.1.2 insulting the Administration in person;

3.1.3 insulting other members of the community;

3.1.4 rudeness and vulgarity against them;

4 Likes