A squad (ITRNI) Team killing breaking game rules

The head of the WTTR Squadron gave the order to hit all TRN squadron members to gain viewers and subscribers through me.

I laughed at that, mate, I don’t need viewers, I don’t need subscribers, you made a big deal out of it. When we respond to TKs, you sink as you try to justify yourself.

I wonder who is trying to make a premium on whom?

We just shared a message you wrote against our fleet. Here we only annoced your “We will strike” post.
This is your message, we shared it and informed people to collect the evidence.

I didn’t announce it to all squadron members.

The announcement was made in response to your announcement.

1 Like

Selam dostum, TKların filodan değil de benden kaynaklı olduğunu zaten yukarıda belirttim. Filo yetkilileri olarak it dalaşını bırakıp uzlaşmaya yönelir misiniz artık?

Don’t slander. Send the proof. That we were the first

I can terminate TK right now. But is there any guarantee that you’ll be able to cut the T.K.?

Here is all the things started just here mate if you missed check here ?

Look at the dates.

It’s one thing to say our guys are going to hit, it’s another to make an announcement and tell everyone.

1 Like

Sürdüğüne emin misin? Şuan savaş çığırtkanlığı yapıyorsun

1 Like

how am supposed to understand these texts just write on English but this time pls stop using translator while talking with me mate. Im not Turkish you cant except understand

Write in English only, mate, you misunderstood, I said I can cut TK directly. Can the other side cut it in the same way?

At 10:13, your “we’ll shoot” message appears.
vurtacak

All things started from here mate and you’re still showing ‘‘our members gonna kill’’

Yes, you admit with your own mouth that you targeted our squadron. We are modding the fleet and the people who made Team kill are currently banned. I really think you have dementia now, because 40 minutes before I shared this, you shared that you would shoot the players in our fleet and made your decision. I only shared the war message you wrote.

(I said our guys will shoot them now) I didn’t go to the announcement and tell them to shoot them.

We already agreed on 4 days ago… Today at 10:13 you say “we will shoot you”, then you make a shoot announcement on discord, then you say “we can stop tk” on the forum. Do you have an IQ problem?

Brother, if you want, I can get you a neurology appointment. These people are already banned. Bylunacci (Founder of WTTR) has confirmed this and MR_Haund has apologised above. You guys are really funny. I am serious about neurology, it can lead to major health problems in the future.

1 Like

If you cant keep your respect, end the discussion and leave.

Some things already solved. Kaiser cant keep his rescept as you can see

My friend, this is not a matter of respect, I am a doctor and I am warning you and diagnosing you, please take what I have written seriously.

1 Like