A squad (ITRNI) Team killing breaking game rules

Firstly greetings to everyone whos using War Thunder Forum in here, i want to show you theres one squadron,breaking game rules theres no point of team killing. Im wondering is moderators gonna do something about that issiues. Plus i will keep updating this topic.

9 Likes

Seeing them team kill a lot lately as well glad it wasn’t only me

5 Likes

Seriously, the TRNI clan has started to become too much, they have started to be just stupid people who think they are superior by spoiling people’s enjoyment of the game, this should be stopped, otherwise, these people will disturb the peace and enthusiasm of the players and thus alienate people from the game, it is my biggest wish that the gaijin authorities stop this as soon as possible, I think TRNI players should be banned from the game as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Rep them brah

4 Likes

Bro honestly team killing is sucks It has really increased in these times, and the Moderators really need to punish them.

4 Likes

Crazy English not gonna lie lol

3 Likes

As a respectable member of WTTR squadron, i found itrni squadron members actions not friendly, very hostile and not fair. We would like to get a immediate action against the current team killing situations.

1 Like

Comedy is trying to pull the audience from the most-watched YouTuber in Turkey (UgurTRN). We have talked about this many times with your administrator(ByLunaci) and banned the names you gave us. He will raise the issue and gain viewers because he is a YouTuber with only 4 views and surprisingly he has a partnership. As can be seen in this screenshot, he left the server that we set up to solve this incident and banned the TK throwers 1 day later, saying “Ours will hit now”. If a person were not after an audience, he would not exaggerate the tk made by 3-4 people so much.

Below is the description of the SS:
TRN: Send the images, we are doing ban.
TKs ban directly
If they have no defense
ByLunaci
We have been banning for a long time those who directly assign TK
ByLunaci: Ours are getting bored with this
(Image)
Our guys are going to shoot

Then Bylunaci escaped from the chat.

tk lunacci

As you can see WTTR moderators are ordering their players to tk us.

"Hello friends, due to the fact that the administrator and player personas in the TRN fleet stubbornly refuse to act maturely and persist in behaving childishly by team-killing us, you can team kill in any fleet related to TRN-TR and TRN. Thank you and good luck.

Happy hunting, 07."
(Translate)

9 Likes

If your clever members hadnt intentionally harmed their teammates and mocked them this issue wouldn’t have resurfaced on the forum. Despite previous discussions with our admin staff, the same behavior persisted. People are concerned now because they anticipate future incidents

If you don’t know how to manage, you shouldn’t create a community and take responsibility.

it’s funny how they swear at my person and family values and then say they’re going to shoot us (translate)

1 Like

(Flats) The "ULTIMATE" Hero tier list 4 season 2 - General Discussion ...

3 Likes

Wttr is doing childish movements but theyre saying trn is moving like child i have screenshoot like theyre They insult people’s family values

Shall we see your proof?

I am also a member from TRN and when I entered the game 1 hour ago today, a member named “NotOdleDeus” from WTTR hit me because I am from TRN.

3 Likes

Watch 2024-06-09 01-46-01 | Streamable There is proof :D

1 Like

Because of your members started teamkilling first smart person? He thinks you’re gonna shoot him 😬

The first person who hit her apologized.

1 Like

You nwwd to report them through the replay report system.

1 Like

Before the TK events, the administrators of the WTTR Fleet were mocking and bullying our players. Since I am the most watched wt content producer in Turkey, people who are currently playing with us are people who have just started the game. We directly ban people who make TK on our own dc server and throw them out of the fleet. The name of the WTTR Fleet ordered to shoot all TRN fleet members in order to gain viewers and gain subscribers on me. They are systematically trying to harm us. People who made TK here have already been banned from the fleet.
We had already banned the person who maked TK in the top picture this morning. the pictures are here. The founder of the WTTR fleet confirmed it. Now they are just trying to defame us.
aaasdasd
resim_2024-06-09_015340526

1 Like