A squad (ITRNI) Team killing breaking game rules

This is an extended round-about way to report something but it takes up your time.

If the squadron is TKing them through through other matches and hounding them, it needs to go directly to a GM, as it’s stepping up to griefing.

I know squadrons have hitlists, but doing this sort of thing is next level stupidity.

Dude, we have been eating TK for about 4 days, especially we talked about these situations, you say you ban these situations every time, but even your ban did not prevent them from throwing TK at us. When we say ours are free, you directly passed the announcement. We passed the announcement in return.

You said we warned 3 times and you still could not prevent more TKs.
And today we ate the 4th TK and your answer was funny.

So your members don’t listen to you and one of your followers there sent us this video.
Congratulations on unbanning these banned people.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/955344249/privacy

in that picture ‘‘Klaus’’ saying Shall we hunt TRN members tomorrow?

Uğur, Shall we start from beginning?

your squadron’s members doing some childish actions after all of these what did you expect ?

My brother we are banned that person…

1 Like

Screenshot, including that the TK throwers have unbanned again.

The banned person name is Tolya

@Stona_WT, @Pacifica, @DieJagdente, @OrsonES could someone please handle this?

The player named Timaking has committed no offence. There’s no justifiable reason for me to ban them.

Here we are you guys already unbanned who breaking game rules,fair play

Qluqido/Darkwarrior05
=> What will happen to us, will you take it back?

sonwora/GG_Tim
=> Why were you kicked out?

and last messages From Elma yiyici
=> its not problem you’ll back squadron again

Are you a self-appointed mod???

I find this exchange rather interesting…

1 Like

Darkwarrior05 was kicked out of our fleet and is now asking if he can get back into the fleet. you already threw the proof that we banned this person :D

I am not, but it is rediculous that a squadron war has seemingly erupted on the forum.

do you mean squadron ?

Yeah

2 Likes

Yeah mate because i got teamkilled 3 times today for no reason from these people? and theres a punishment must be

And we banned that person

2 Likes

still spreading false infos

I still stand by what I said because I was writing to someone else,but 1 person suddenly wrote a message and if you look to discord i deleted the message quickly because i wroted to wrong person

1 Like

bro are you real the team killer guy name is tolya and we banned it

2 Likes