A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

They really need to incorporate a loyalty bonus, maybe increase the player level as well instead of finishing at level 100. Maybe prestige ?

1 Like

Another option to make this mechanic work could be to funnel the daily bonuses of the other nations into the one that I’m grinding atm. Ofc it would be quite a headache to fix the % of boost (since it varies) but IMO it would feel better than “losing out” on the bonus for nations that you simply don’t feel like playing at that specific moment.

If my math is correct, lets say we hypothetically have the chance of funneling every other nation ground (just for the example’s sake) bonuses into one [minus the already maxed one]. We get a total of 27 daily GR battles with the bonus. Of course this highlights the glaring issue of players that have already grinded 4, 5 or heck even 8 or 9 nations. The bonus is almost insignificant at that point.

1 Like

Yip, at that level it, becomes pointless.

It isn’t.
2A7HU is nice though, overall I agree that one of the main problems with grinding new nations are C&P walls, would be nice if we could buy exact copies which we have already researched in other nation TT.

gaijin’s games officially released in Chinese Mainland are only enlisted, and enlisted’s agents have complied with various laws and regulations in mainland, while other games are not applicable to laws and regulations in mainland

so why they do that, gaijin just want players buy premium for faster grinding but gaijin also dont want players grind so fast, otherwise, there is a high probability that the player’s enthusiasm will dissipate after the TT grinding is completed

1 Like

then you can suggest that gaijin adjust the battle profits and maintenance costs to before the La Royale version so that Gaijin can better earn dollars, dont forgot that the Steam review about WT in 2023.05-06 are still not availble to see for those new players

2 Likes

I know exactly how you feel, I grind all the airlines in Israel, China, Sweden and France, I started grinding Italy and I got discouraged, I was just waiting for the “bonus” to see if it would give me a boost, but after reading this I just I got discouraged from this game

1 Like

Yes exactly as i said. There are laws against gaming addiction in China that affect foreign companies.

Same but with China ground which is far worse with its awfull rp rewards.

completely agree

why you still dont understand, gaijin is actually not even affected by this policy
in fact, only Enlisted agent War Flames is affected by this policy

It’s very fun seeing the dissatisfaction of the community, and knowing NOTHING will change for the community benefit.

The grind is still long - way to long for a game - and it will always be like this. Nothing is going to change a RP reduction the more kills you get, the 400K RP for vehicles around rank VII will not change, the amount of silverlions earned will NOT change for the better.

Why are we still trying. 😂

1 Like

So they are affected by the policy.

Idk if Warthunder is trying to be tailored to fit the laws, but the laws do exist and they do affect foreign companies.

I havent made any claims about wetyer Warthunser specifically is trying to fit within the framework China asks for. Im just pointing out the fact the laws do exist, contrary to your original claim, and they do affect foreign companies.

With all due respect, this is absolutely pathetic.

Remember how WT used to offer multipliers for the first game with a vehicle per day?

Research is just getting worse and worse…

Dear WT Devs: It is okay to be able to grind multiple nations‘ trees in a lifetime

You will still be able to afford food with more social xp rewards

1 Like

But that would be a nice gesture instead of a roundhouse kick into the face of players! Can’t have that with Gaijin apparently.

Not anymore anyway. They are consumed by greed…

1 Like

Check out the poll, this is a voting option (on what the community wants out of this)

Gaijin dont want people to progress too fast cause they would abandon game due to having researched everything. Ground takes a bit longer,helis too,naval aswell. But air tree you can grind from 0 to complete in two days.

1 Like

Nope.

What nope. Step 1: buy rank VII premium,step 2: bomb bases and kill stuff. There are man vids of CCs grinding entire air trees in a day or two as challenge nonstop. So ordinary person can do it in a week or two. Ground grind is awful indeed and the RP need to be increased,same for naval.

1 Like