A little more news on Research bonuses for new nations

you still have to spade everything.

The bonus doesn’t apply to modifications.

1 Like

yeah i know, but he sayed that he doesn’t have something to go for in game :)

since his comment is in a thread about the bonus i would assume that it is implied that he ment “that the bonus will apply to”.

This “Research bonus for new nations” is bugged or not working as intended:

1. Bonus exp. ignores module system for vehicles;
  2. I have tier 8 vehicles in Germany but other nations get less then 100% bonuses or even 0%.
    So what is the point of playing other nations if I get literally 0% bonus?
    Not to mention that the bonus itself is inconsequential and absurdly small, will it be 200% if i max out second nation?

It was never intended to apply to modules, only new vehicles.

This is correct, it depends on Rank of the vehicle being researched:

As currently stated, no.

1 Like

Dont forget to leave a review on steam if you do or dont like the changes ;)

2 Likes

You will get a 100% bonus if you pay for a premium account though.
And another permanent 100% for premium vehicles.

Why should you get more? You are already being spoiled! - Gaijin Sales Director, maybe.

And yes, go leave a review on Steam if you think potential new players should know about it! <3

1 Like

Can someone help me here… i have a top line up but still not getting any RP bonus for other nation. what I am doing wrong??

You need to play nation you do not have top tier in, for it to activate.

1 Like

you only get the bonus in nations you don’t have a top tier in.

1 Like

So, I cannot use the top-tier vehicle to research another nation, right? For example, here, I have the top-tier vehicle in Germany, and I can’t use it to research Japan ( which I don’t have any top-tier vehicles). Is that right?

So, I cannot use the top-tier vehicle to research another nation, right? For example, here, I have the top-tier vehicle in Germany, and I can’t use it to research Japan ( which I don’t have any top-tier vehicles). Is that right?

No, you have to use japanese vehicles.

1 Like

correct, you have to play in japan to get the RP and the RP bonus for japan.

1 Like

Got it thanks

Got it thanks!!

Here’s a practical example of one of the main issues:

I just unlocked Scharnhorst… but if I want to keep receiving a little aid from the new nation bonus to grind the 770,000 RP worth of Bayerns, I must refrain from purchasing it, therefore holding me back from progressing properly.

4 Likes

There are MANY examples of issues like this.
I think the worst example i’ve seen so far is the USA air tree where if you get the AV-8B Plus first you then lose the bonus for 7(!!!) top rank vehicles.

4 Likes

That is definitely an issue but who the hell goes for the harrier first lmao?