A bug is stealing your rp

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but “Often when you finish a game and successfully develop a vehicle or modified , there is not a single extra rp you earn”, do you think this is just a mere coincidence?
No, this is a long-standing bug, when you quit a previous game and start a new one, if the rp earned from the previous game is enough to complete the research of a new vehicle or modified, the rp from any other game played before the end of that game will be lost, this is especially bad when you play SB air.
I will give you an example to illustrate this point.
under normal circumstances,When you have extra rp.
This shows 7610 gained and 1317 used.
Next is the case with bugs,I got a total of 8795+6204+8941+9088+3426+10106=46,560rp in six games,all of which was used to research Ratel 90, but Ratel 90 only requires 46,000rp, so the remaining 560rp disappeared.

8 Likes

make a well informed and detailed case to the bug reporting site

3 Likes

That is not a bug but a deliberate mechanic of player oppression.

2 Likes

Do you really think this is a bug and not a feature? I think maybe this is something Gaijin intentionally designed. But thanks for pointing it out.

3 Likes

You know, i was thinking about this the other day. I got just enough to get the new mod with 0 left happening more often.

3 Likes

it also happened to me, i needed about 200 rp point for my research plane, i played a game but the mission was not finished, and stated another game, and after that i reseasrched only that plane with 200 rp left and on rp was added to the next plane…

Its been reported, many times, for many years.

What I don’t get is why? This disincentivizes continuous “user engagement” (game play) and antagonizes customers by making them wait out game results. No the Snail doesn’t (or rationally shouldn’t) care or want to screw players out of points.
It couldn’t be that hard to fix because they game already has the capacity to “save up” a tally of unused RP such as when a game award exceeds the amount needed to unlock a vehicle.

5 Likes

just another example of the current unfair SPAA kill rewards. i get what… 100SL and 10RP for shooting down a plane but if it dies on impct rather than in the air i get the above reward…

In the past it’s been hinted this is to disincentivize one-death leaving. It’s gone on too long to be considered a “bug” at this point.

The workaround if the game you were in is still going on, to change either target modification on the plane/tank/ship you were using, or change to a different lineup before starting another one.

Its been around for far longer than ODL has been a problem. And it sure does not seem to keep botters from just continuously “playing”.

90% not a bug, just Gaijin that try to make us use Premium account and spend real money.

1 Like

If you want to submit bug report, please take a minute and do it here:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder

Thank you!