45,000 for one stage in the new event?!

35k should be the max, with as low as 25k for lower tier.

As such. Im sick of this. Its brain drain. They squeeze and squeeze and squeeze. Time to be done. Happy I uninstalled 3 weeks ago

I literally just reinstalled because I had hope for thier new event cycle, time to reverse that decision lol. Literally not even 1 day.

4 Likes

750K for Tradable Cupon? No thank you.

I understand that the developer wants to have so many people as with each new path.

They can try, but most players can’t withstand such pressure.

I’ll not parcitipate.

1 Like

It’s not so much since it’s only one vehicle. In the winter events I (and I suspect many of us players) were going for 2 vehicles. Thus we needed like 80k per stage. BUT, what is too much is the 750000 mission points to be able to sell it on the market. What does that mean? It means 83k per stage. So just like that winter thing.

In conclusion if I wanted to own the vehicle (I don’t), the event seems acceptable. But if I wanted to sell it for GJN (which I would have), it isn’t worth the grind for me.

seams like gaijin is adjusting the game to the more dedicated players
those that play 730 hours in a single month(mostly in a single vehicle)

while it may still be playable for some the way average works the game just isn’t built for people playing less than 4 hours a day anymore. because those 730 hour players keep moving the average

1 Like

I can do 45k if I bother to play properly. But why tf should I have to play properly instead of playing for fun?

20k over a period of 2 days would be the only real reasonable change if they’re going to make us do it in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

20k is a good amount, 10k per day is a reasonable amount the average player can get if they really want to, that’s still close to 2 hours of play time which is all I think any game should ask of their players on a daily basis, especially if it’s every day for 3 weeks.

3 Likes

No one is forcing you tho.

You yourself decided that you want to participate in completly optional activity and most importantly, how much.

If you decided on your own will that you need EVERY single event vehicle that appears from now on, thats on you.

and they now want to have a near continues event cycle so if you are a collector you need 45k per day for ever pretty much

1 Like

trash argument which is thrown around everywhere together with “doas not effect me so i dont care”

3 Likes

I didnt get a vilkas cuz i helped one of my friends get it when he was in the hospital, i suffered with that and barely got it, 45k!!! for a very cool vehicle i 100% want? outrageous.

" I dont like what you are saying and therefore its trash "

No matter how you cope, event is optional.

No is forcing anyone to grind every single event vehicle that appears from now on.

ITs OpTioNal guYzz

2 Likes

still does not change the fact its bad in its current state

2 Likes

Poor argument, dont defend predatory anti customer practices, it isnt good for customers or the company that performs them long term.

FOMO is specifically a negative, hostile action to take against your customers, doubling down by making it harder to do to sell the coupons is even worse.

FOMO is usually targetting those that have some kind of mental health issue or weakness akin to that of targetting addicts of gambling etc. It isnt good, it shouldnt be praised, it shouldnt be defended. IT shouldnt be victim blaming.

FOMO in and of itself exists and has to exist for an event reward system, but making it so people have to play the game to the level of having a part/full time job isnt just FOMO, thats just OTT.

I would not be surprised if we see another backlash like last year. I calculate in order to get the ability to sell the coupon, an average player will need a good 40-45 hours of time in the game over 2 weeks, mental, thats half a grand of work where I live on minimum wage. Cost to benefit ratio is on the moon.

2 Likes

Ah yes.

Saying that people dont have to participate in completly optional event = defending predatory practices

Because it is, its a cop out and has no actual argument to defend it.

give a different argument maybe? Or is that all you have?

2 Likes

Should be on the forum more often:

Half your replies are weird strawman and fake narratives you’ve created to deflect from your own addiction that you try to normalize, probably just projection.

1 Like

How about YOU give an actual argument for once for as to how participating in this event is apparently mandatory?

Im not the one crying about being foced to grind for the entire year.