2s38

Ah, I see.

You’re not arguing with me. You’re making irrelevant offtopic comments denigrating my skill as a player with zero basis in fact.

If you wish to provide an opinion on the thread topic please feel free to do so. If you wish to comment on my personal skill please tell me what I am doing wrong so that I may play better. Saying “you’re bad” without saying why I’m bad or what I’m doing wrong is asinine.

I played multiple nations around that BR as well as playing that thing myself.
Never hat problems with it or the impression of it beeing op, hence it’s a skill issue.

As already said, it could go up to 10.3, which would still not change anything except the numbre in the hangar.

Raising its BR to 10.3 would mean it would not be able to face 9.0 vehicles which do not have armor developed to withstand high pen AFPSDS.

That 2s38 literally ate my DM23 when I shoot at the center of its side at 90-degree angle, distance around 100 meters. Another case, I shoot the center from the front and some weird box in the nose part just in front of the crew ate DM23 as if nothing happened, what the hell is that

soon you get the answer “skill issue” or something like that xD

1 Like

That’s its fuel tank.

Fuel tanks are programmed to absorb 100% of spalling in WT for some reason, it basically acts like a 1 time use spall liner. It’s noticeable on every T-72 series tank flanking the driver on the left and right side, the T-55 on the front right, and on the T-34 being on both the left and right of the turret crew.

I suspected that was the case, so 2s38 is basically protected with 1 giant ERA Block from the front…

Of course, it absolutely happens everytime you do that and not 1 in 30 or whatever

uninhabited turret, fuel tank in the front, aircraft tracking capability, great fire rate, great apfsds. that thing needs to be 10.7 at least

1 Like

Pretty much every 2S38 player in the BR of 9.0-11.0 will either be a lvl 10 or a lvl 100 but that doesn’t matter since in every game i only see maximum 4 2S38.

So the 2S38 sacrifices a radar and lower pen apfsds but its also not the size of a bus and gets unlimited apfsds sits at 10.0 while the otomatic which only advantages are a radar and higher pen apfsds which is limited to 12 while being the size of a bus at 11.3

1 Like