2S38 to 11.0

Does feature a stabiliser that works up to like 20~ KM/H, which definitely comes in handy.

Starstreaks are the best possible example you could have brought up for RussianBias in WT.

Starstreaks have never been implemented properly, and for the last six months they have been completely unuseable against air targets, their primary role. GJN is a combination of too incompetent and too biased to bother fixing them. If they were a Russian weapon they wouldn’t be left to rot like this.

The UHT is nowhere near as effective at killing helicopters as the Ka-52.

Do you even play the game? Vikhrs are IMPOSSIBLE to dodge in a helicopter unless you move out of range or line of sight.

Yes they are massively handicapped in game, despite being better than the ka-52 in real life. Another example of RussianBias.

2 Likes

Honestly its tragic. Ive sat in a Helicopter thinking i needed to evade, but after the 5th missile missing i just stopped and put him out of his missery.

1 Like

Yes I thought it didn’t. With the stabilizer I agree its BR is rather low for its capabilities.

War Thunder F-16 pilots not maneuvering is hilarious.

Also if Starstreaks were Russian they’d be in the same position they are now.
See R-73 & thrust vectoring in general.

War Thunder pilots are gods they can pull G turns that IRL would melt your brain.

2 Likes

You mean the WT F-16 which can pull more than 9Gs? A manoeuvre you can’t do in real life?

You’re right, if Vikhrs were as good in real life as GJN has made them in WT, then they would be even stronger against real F-16 pilots. Thank you for driving my point home.

This is peak Razervon. Comparing one of the best IR missiles in the game, and saying it is as broken as the starstreak, which is literally so bugged that the darts phase through targets without doing damage.

I’ll give you something Razer, you’re at least somewhat entertaining for a troll.

5 Likes

@SlowHandClap
I’m comparing the issues with thrust-vectoring to the issues of thrusted darts connected to each other.
Unique systems that are rather far from being matured in War Thunder.

Vikhrs still aren’t a top-5 ATGM no matter how much you defend them.

And no one’s trolling you.

Don’t make me quote a wise man again…

Darts in general were broken forever, and is currently kinda fixed with the arrival of Losat.

The Multi-dart rockets did nothing untill Losat, and afaik continues to be broken post Losat to some extent.

Presumably Losat is mostly fine these days? So clearly they can fix it.

I’m curious how much of it is the damaging devices and how much of it is netcode related.

Still dogwater. ZTZ ate 8 telephone poles to the face last night from my LOSAT, and returned fire.

Not fixed.

Ok, so they are fixed.

my comment did not relate to Losat targetting ground vehicles.

No, they are not fixed.

ok i doublechecked, rocket is fixed, dart is not for Losat.

Idk why you were talking about tanks.

As I said to you multiple times, any AA with missiles or HE-VT has a great killing potential against heli rushers. This is probably one of the biggest one-sided fights you can have in GRB.
Yes, it sits at 11.3 due to it’s potential to kill heli rushers, which in the end boost it’s stats to the level Gaijin won’t drop it down.

I think you did.
If something is a 11.3-worthy vehicle and it sits at 10.0 it means it’s hilariously undertiered and thus should shred things at least to get it’s BR increased to 10.3 or something, doesn’t matter how braindead people are that play it.
Place Click-Bait at 10.0 and see what happens.

I was just calling out complete BS made by a poster that stated 2S38 and HSTV-L should trade places. And considering the topic name, no, 2S38 should never be 1.0 BR above 9040C.

Most of these threads are people getting skill diff’d over and over again, then proceed to write topics about things that they died to, latching on everything they can find on the way (bias).

2 Likes

Create a topic where you demand aircraft to be brought down to the realistic levels, load-level wise.
Then your MANPADS with 13G average load will easily kill planes and will be “impossible to dodge”, just like that document said.

Here you are saying this

It’s about the fifth time you’ve said something similar.

1 Like

2S38 defenders always bring up the Swedish tanks like they’re equivalent when they lack IRST and have 50 less pen lol

2 Likes

I like to compare it to the bagelpanzer as example…
Sits at 9.3 has no irst tracking no apfsds no 2? 3? gen thermals (gunner or commander)
at 2s38 is just Leagues ahead got better ammo and sits just laughable 0.7 above it

2 Likes