2S38 to 11.0

Share your opinions and thoughts, in my personal opinion it’s just to good for 10.0 without even mentioning the downtiers that can go as low as 9.0 like seriousely? the 2s38 is fair in gaijin’s eyes at 10.0 and can see downtiers to 9.0 ? not to mention the hackers that use the 2S38 (yes they exist) that have aimbot,and not to mention the fact that nearly every single 10.0 has at least 2 2s38’s which is more then enough to wipe the entire team especially in Open field sniping maps it’s almost impossible to win,i have played with and against russian teams and they can crush the other team Easily

68 Likes

Honestly, even higher, thing can front pen a T-80U (Sweden 11.0) plus it doubles as a SPAA, with IRST and HE-VT.

10 Likes

They are pretty easy to kill and like 95% of them dont seem to know what they are doing.

Just today i one shot one with a 30mm via fuel tank explosion. For regular cannons, center mass one shots either from fuel tank explosion or ammo rack.

5 Likes

that’s the argument of every one who disagree to raising the BR of the 2S38 “They’re pretty easy to kill” no they’re not

16 Likes

Do you have issue killing Strf 9040s even though they have similar survivability?

I don’t think Strf 9040, 2S38, and HSTVL need increasing by 0.7 minimum.

3 Likes

10.3 is the absolute minimum the 2S38 should be. Would probably be strong at 10.7.

1 Like

They are in my experience. I suppose that it is not the same as others.

1 Like

Gaijin isn’t going to raise the BR of a Russian vehicle unless the K/D of the vehicle is 70% (Strela).

Too many noobs buy the 2S38 and die, it’s never going to have its BR raised while player statistics are what’s used to balance vehicles.

20 Likes

the Playerbase should do something about this method of balancing that gaijin uses it’s Obv not working and will never do

Maybe the system should also consider player skill.

A below average player performing below average in a vehicle will not count as much toward a BR decrease, for example.

3 Likes

Next option is for gaijin to decide brs. We see how that works out.

They are, though. I have no trouble at all killing them with my Strf 9040 - front shot, or if you get them from the side aim for the front of the hull. Either you get their fuel to go kablooey, or you decapitate all crew. You just have to get the drop on them, if they see you first it may get a little more difficult.

2 Likes

“similar surviveability”
yeah no.
the Strv takes hits WAY better.

11 Likes

That debate has raged since the game was first released. Nothing has changed since then.

1 Like

They’re very easy to kill. A HEAT-FS round to the gun will kill it, APFSDS to the crew compartment will kill crew / detonate fuel, and half of the tank is vertically stacked ammunition, as well as an ammunition load that extends up from the hull to the gun.

3 Likes

fantasy T-80 Sweden never had, glad it kills your T-80 U

4 Likes

Should be 11.0-11.3 due to the entire package and capabilities. It’s criminally undertiered.

2 Likes

Bold statement.
Try “never fielded” and “never bought.”
Oh, also, cry about it, it can pen your precious T-80UK too, if it was playing against it.

Guess what? Doesn’t stop Russia from getting lend lease vehicles!

3 Likes

Trial means owning? Didn’t know , thanks , than I am owner of many Boeing’s because I flew in them?

3 Likes

Cry me a river, Sweden is already the most busted nation in the game for years.

6 Likes