2S38 to 11.0

Yea you see more because way more people have it probably.
The 2S25 tree was always slept on in my opinion.

2 Likes

Compared to other light tanks, it does not need to be premium, and premium adds to its advantage too

i have shot it in the front and quite frankly, it has been too many times where i have not killed anyone because the fuel tank eats the shot but well, i dont have visual proof to prove that

yeah 11.0 its a littlebit too excessive since its means of survivability its mainly shells that dont nuke as much as the ones on that br bracket do, as well as tanks being much more armored at that br bracket

Comparing a premium to a premium is only fair, because everybody can buy a premium, even lvl1 players, unlike tech tree vehicles.

2 Likes

The same exact logic applies to PUMA, a tank that’ll get more assists than kills.
2S38 isn’t 11.0 capable. Not sure why you believe Russia that their vehicle is so powerful when it isn’t.

No one, not even the Russians, think that their equipment is as good as they claim it is, in real life. But WT is a game, so GJN can make everything perform however they like.

And Gaijin chooses realism, just like Eagle Dynamics of DCS.
So 2S38 performs slightly better than Strf 9040C as it should, and far worse than HSTVL as it should.

1 Like

i don’t think the gap between the HSTVL and 2S38 is as big as you think compared to the gap between 9040C and 2S38.
try comparing ALL the stats as a change in percentage and see how much better the 2S38 is than the 9040C and then do the same for how much better HSTVL is compared to 2S38.
list the numbers here and motivate a BR for the 2S38 between the two others according to those numbers alone.

If that was the case, then my KDR in 2S38 would be higher than that of HSTVL, especially since I play them identically.
And since I’ve been playing Begleit identically to 2S38 and HSTVL, my KDR In that went from 0.61 to where it is now at around 0.9.

HSTVL is the single fastest tank in the game [If the funny 2 RH120 German tank isn’t faster]. Type 90 is the fastest MBT in the game, and Leopard 2K is the fastest accelerating MBT in the game.
Begleit, 2S38, and Strf 9040C share similar acceleration and general speed with Leopard 1 like acceleration.
Drastic difference in speed.
HSTVL has superior gun laying and munition, having the best munition of auto-lights.

All of that translated into a stock experience where I am performing well in the HSTVL despite it being stock, something I haven’t experienced in an upper vehicle ever before.

Numbers would have to wait cause I rightly don’t care and am busy with other things.

not gonna respond to the rest because of off topic for my question. will wait for numbers when you have the time.

Only viable when you need to “prove soviet bias”.

1 Like

It’s funny how two people that never cite sources complain that I always cite sources.
Yeah. I’m not engaging with either for posting their off-topic insult toward the community. They can apologize if they want me to re-engage.
Belittling others regardless of reason is how you get them to push you off the list of stuff to do.
There are provocations/instigating language in their posts that I nor others should have to deal with.

1 Like

Prove it’s balanced at 10.0 and 12.7, thread can be closed.

1 Like

Congrats, you out-skilled the enemy by a large margin.

Yea could have done it in any tank, bots.

Those that resort to insults during civil conversation…

so, when are those numbers coming?

I love how hard he try to prove a vehicle is not op by fighting against almost everyone in this topic
he deserve a reward
btw my DM33 just jumped away to the front of a 2S38, and the second hit did nothing but destroyed the fuel part and cause him on fire, which just delayed a few sec for him to keep firing and kill all of my crew
able to fight in higher BR? yes
need to go to 11.0? YES

My first time playing the 2S38 at 11.7 (after dying in my T-90A) got me 5 kills within mere minutes, if you struggle with this thing at 10.0 which most people say then you are silly (no way else to put it).

I agree with Dinfire basically

1 Like

So you want Begleit at 10.0, Strf 9040C at 10.7, and HSTVL at 12.0.
Otherwise you’re adopting double standards.
Dinfire shouldn’t be fighting all of us. He should accept facts instead.
Dinfire has never played the 2S38; However in their experience among its compatriots: They have a 0.75KDR in HSTVL, 0.57 in Begleit, and 0.55 in Strf 9040B. They perform best in the HSTVL, otherwise statistically the same.

@TPS_Hydra Never played the 2S38 nor its compatriots the HSTVL, Begleit, or Strf 9040C.

2 Likes

I don’t see how you “getting 5 kills within mere minutes” means much when you average 1.3 K/D…

I also didn’t actually even see the 2S38 in your stat card, as @AlvisWisla mentioned.

2 Likes