2S38 10.0 Battle Rating

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is the point of this pos- oh wait nevermind

Seriously though what is it

Well… his post makes 0 sense, but going by the title. He’s talking about the fact the 2S38 is still somehow only 10.0 despite being one of the most heavily requested vehicles to move up in the past 3 BR change threads. time will tell for this latest round

The 2S38 is 10.0 Battle rating while Gaijin is a profitable company.

1 Like

Yes that is two different statements with 0 correlation

1 Like

Hahaha

Idk, for once, a Vamilad post is indecipherable.

1 Like

Funnily enough, I think the modules nerfed it enough to keep it where it is.

I havent played GRB in months, so cant comment first hand, but based upon the last BR thread, not enough it seems

I haven’t played top tier often enough, but as of recent it’s been fine for me. Last time have been a while.

Yeah, we’ll have to wait and see, it’s one of gaijin’s golden geese so I guess they are hesitant to move it. But its one of the few vehicles that often get 200+ likes in BR changes:

That’s almost demented, I don’t think it’s that cancerous, even slapping it with the Stridsvagn 103 C in a uptier because I want the A32A in my lineup, and I still have no issue fighting it.

Take this with a pinch of salt as I have yet to even unlock it, but when compared to something like the Desert Warrior, which shares the same BR, there just isnt any comparison.

I’ve heard the gun on the DW is basically useless and the TOWs can be… unreliable. Its basically only any good for scouting. And yet you have the 2S38 which has a great gun that can easily kill most top tier MBTs, let alone those at 9.0-11.0 (I’ve had one side pen a Challenger 2 OES through the armour that should be fairly resistant to its rounds, died in 2 shots) and ontop of that its a fairly decent SPAA.

So I get the point. Now the 2S38 is moving up to 10.3 and the DW isnt moving with this “Decompress” so thats something, but for the most part ,most just want to see it move up one more stop. So 10.7. I dont think that is an entirely unreasonable thing to do considering the community response and that would still only put it on the same BR as many others like the Challenger Mk3/DS, Leopard 2A4, etc etc. Not all that unreasonable. (though quite a few want it at the same BR as the HSTV-L)

Oh, yeah, even playing when the Swedish T-80U was 11.3, people would use the 2S38 and I’d be killed from the front as it I were a joke.

While it’s fun is good, that’s really all it has going for it other than IRST, HE-VT, and Gen II/III thermals

Vamilad dies to a vehicle and he makes a thread about it

9 Likes

Then things like ZUT-37 should go to 12.0 too. Jokes aside, it’s a free to play game, what do you want Gaijin takes the profit from? In-game ads?

I support most BR changes if we get any signal of substitute vehicle. There’s a variation of the BRM-3K equipping early-late Bajkal FCS. Different from the 2S38 it’s not for Anti Air purposes even if it’s capable to.

I really wanted Gaijin added more IFVs to Soviet tech tree, to be honest is tiring to grind another T-80, even worse when it’s premium, which for me is more worthless.

No offence, but oculd other nations actually get some first. Most really dont have any options for 10.0. Britain finally got its “2S38 equivalent” (if I even dare call them equal) this year 18 months later. Whilst Britain still needs something better for top tier like the Ajax. Its other nations like France, Japan and Israel that are really desperate at the moment

Gaijin is a profitable company.

It’s a 40 mm or a 30 mm autocannon? Whatever it’s, if it’s something that starts with a “B” and ends with “ushmaster” then would be another vehicle that people would complain.

About France I don’t know exactly but I know that there are missing vehicles but Japan is in a comfortable positions with Type 89, it’s a good vehicle, a decent to good cannon, I have no complains, Israel already have a IFV, which is very annoying in specific positions, but I know people are not satisfied easily, can you name another IFV over the Namer 30?

When I said that about “USSR should get more IFVs” I’m mentioning the monotone gameplay in high tiers: Either a T-72, T-80 or a BMP and that’s all, you only have that variety until 8.7, over that is the same over and over again. At least with nations like Japan I can find more reliable MBTs (Type 10 and Type 90) with that monstrous mobility, the already mentioned Type 89 with such good cannon, Type 87 RCV, counterpart to the Italians wheeled like the Freccia with fast firing 25 mm and way better than the 30 mm Bushmaster most people here supports saying it’s a good weapon when it’s not, and the Type 74.

At least fahris looks cool(i am trying my best to think of smth good), the 57mm just lacks the vibe, it needs to be on a wheeled chassis like bumerang