2S38 10.0 Battle Rating

@Vamilad Leopard 2A4 has more sales than 2S38.

“For once”

This is a full sentence.

Unless you are a Gaijin employee, you have no way of knowing that

Yeah, no false dichotomy necessary. Russia and NATO can get new high tier IFVs. Especially because Russia hasn’t gotten anything that wasn’t a premium or an SPAA since last year.

For Russia, I’d love to see more BMP-3 variants, like the ones I included in my post about the BMP-3:

he is an analyst, respect his analyst self-employment, much better than my profession of global politics and trying to agitate people to be angry

It’s an observation from watching people play 10.3 as well as playing 10.3 myself. Thousands of battles.

Ah, so basically your source is “Trust me, bro”
Got it…

Yes, usually, while, lacking any context whatsoever, actually string a sentence together to at least assume what he means.

The Leopard 2A4 isn’t 10.0

Do BRs of Premiums ever change…? I thought they don’t change the BRs of Premiums because it can technically be legally seen as a bait-and-switch.

has happened a few times but not sure if it’s that common

Vidar was originally 7.7

Premiums regularly change BRs, idk why it would be seen as a bait and switch when premiums are never advertised as being a certain BR nor is it mentioned anywhere in the product description.

Alright calm down it wasn’t one of “those” comments in the first place.

They can change brs or move them up in rank. I think they just cant move them down in rank.

Yes, they have to be very outrageous to actually get moved up(and or replaced by a newer better premium)

They change, but rarely and slowly, much slower than a TT vehicle could or would. Also changes are usually minimal.

So for example. I wouldnt expect to ever see the Su-39 get R-77s and move up to 12.7 for example, but a TT equivalent probably could without any harm.

Harrier Gr1 spiked up from 9.0 to 10.0 when it was first added, but took a year of fighting to get it down to 9.7 when it was being slaughtered (but now it needs to go down again or get major bug fixes but they wont do either)

And the Challenger DS recently moved up 0.3 and got its historically accurate L26 shells.

So it can certainly happen.