Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

You had the chance to decompress top tier, put 2A7V, Strv 122B+, T-90M at the highest BR and give worse top tiers some breathing room

66 Likes

what about 9M for F-14B and 9L for F-14A?

95 Likes

Actually a decent change and nothing i would fully disagree with

15 Likes

Sure, then move them up another step.

25 Likes

(realistic) xm800T 8.0> 7.0 lack of adequate penetration (against targets from the front(in most cases)) at its planned battle rating even with apfsds belts

13 Likes

GRB, 2S38 . 10.0 > 10.7.

This thing is just a blatant pay-to-win anti-everything machine. But hey, it’s Gaijin’s cash cow so it will never be given it’s appropriate BR. The fact it’s the same BR as the Puma is laughable, 57 mm with proxy rounds vs 30 mm…

The addition of the detailed modules was not a ‘nerf’ at all, as claimed it would be by Gaijin, considering that, at the same time, it got it’s ready-rack changed to be unlimited and it has a barrel that cannot overheat.

Enough is enough snail. It is time this thing gets the BR it deserves.

227 Likes

M1A1 AIM 11.7 > 11.3 the other M1A1s are getting M829A2, this will be stuck with KE-W which is much worse

27 Likes

Not much but it’s a start

74 Likes

well, with Flanker at 13.0 they will be fine as they already going up.

6 Likes

not that much worse, actually

6 Likes

Sea vixen is going up. Rip my beloved

19 Likes

?!?!?!?!!? abrams with worse armor and worse round are going up??? but not the t80u from wish and the t80b

88 Likes

Holy god.

13.0 is getting more and more crazy. we’re getting more beast into this range.

13 Likes

Naval - HMS Mohawk 4.7 >4.3

The other Tribal classes (Haida and Eskimo) are 4.3 but Mohawk remains at 4.7. She has an extra main turret but worse AA to compensate. Right now she’s simply not worth playing when at the same BR you have the Battle and Daring classes.

14 Likes

(realistic) m1a1 HC 11.7> 11.3 due to it only having 1st gen Thermals (I believe, but it does have the blurry thermals) and its lackluster hull armor (all abrams) and vulnerable breech and turret drives.

21 Likes

i mean radar missles

1 Like

Idk, with F14’s absolutely massacring it’s bracket with buffed Phoenixes and Fakours, finally having them go up one single step so they’re no longer harassing aircraft that don’t even have RWR’s, I don’t think this constitutes giving them MUCH better missiles as well.

35 Likes

Give Leopard 2A4M DM53 or it’s just a worse 2PL at the same BR

40 Likes

ZSU-23-4M4 - 9.3 > 10.0
LAV-AD analogue but for some reason two steps lower br. It shoots down planes which doesn’t have countermeasures, RWR or maneuvrability to dodge missiles. This is too OP for such low br.

56 Likes

why isnt the Kfir kanard going down with the J35XS its so bad with only 2 aim9g’s

40 Likes