13.0 aircraft cant be used in air assault anymore

so as of the day after the update dropped ive not been able to use a 13.0 aircraft in assault air arcade. also on patch day this same game mode was not giving any SL or RP rewards as they use to prior to the last major update dropping. as there hasnt been anythin in any patchnotes regarding the disabling of 13.0 aircraft in this mode i will assume it is a bug

3 Likes

I made an official suggestion on the suggestions page. Whenever it gets approved (if it does) I will let you know and you can vote Yes, you’d like to see this in game.

2 Likes

great thnx-ive been kinda taking a hiatus from the game atm since i dont want to play actual battles atm but still want to play with my high tier stuff and research my new harrier etc

1 Like

I got denied

worth a try bud

And no official answer 🤷‍♂️

I really hope that things change upcoming…

I honestly wish we coud get a split of the last segment br 6.7+

Given consideration for the influx of overused kh/agm series of missiles (non-los types) by higher tier jets, just a few can take out entire swaths of ai jets well before the lower can even come close to them.

Coupled with these being launched from jets well obove the engagement distance that many lower br jets need to get guns on target to earn enough points to qualify for the required ‘activity’ for decent rewards if you win, so lack of threat of destruction for them is higher.

The entire game mode (both ground and air assault) desperately needs to change to coincide with what we currently have, including more brackets and variable changes to ai and maps…

What absolutely sucks is that update after update, year after year, it truly feels like this mode is neglected in every way, most likely as it does not garner a ‘desire to purchase’ things as does the pvp modes, therefore doesnt deserve attention… especially when not a single mod ever openly discusses or comments on our concerns regarding these modes, doesnt help either side.

There are other posts with ideas, suggestions, etc but are always just brushed away… many of us want to help improve the game, and i am certain there are others that disagree too.

2 Likes