Your SPAA Wishlist for the Next War Thunder Update!

The purpose is to offer stability, especially over rough terrain.

Excellent to hear

Moto Guzzi 500 TriAlce, Italy must have this!
hahahahahahahaha

8 Likes

we already have an SPAA with AESA Radar, it’s the ASRAD-R its just modelled incorrectly

This thing is multi-purpose technically it can target helicopters with its 10km range would be nice as a anti-helicopter semi-sam

10 Likes

I usually forget that this anti-aircraft even exists

2 Likes

Multi purpose missile the warhead apparently it’s so Big its excessive Even against highly armored targets

3 Likes

The Boxer IRIS-T for Germany would be a nice addition to the game. The FlaRakRad really struggles for a 11.7 SPAA.

7 Likes

100% agree when it comes to jets with rockets lol I killed many just by watching the smoke trail it leaves then shoot Zuni rockets or FFAR rockets destroying not only the missile but the vehicle. Too easy to dodge and kill. Fire and forget missiles are just a better option against jets like Type 81 C. Roland are more effective against helis.

2 Likes

It gets much better once you unlock VT1 missiles, Roland 3 as stock is just miserable for top tier mach jets. I basically unlocked VT1’s by plinking helicopters until I had enough RP for it. But once you unlocked it, you are still forced to use the crappy Roland turret with 2 missiles and a God awful reload.

try to be a truck TD (not really, i heard that Roland3 or VT1 can easily do overpress now, is that true?

Yes, you can occasionally troll people if you aim the rocket for overpressure spots, LFP on T series tanks and breach on Abrams

1 Like

the contract for buying these were recently signed

1 Like

I would like to see the HAWK system for the US around 8.3.

Hawk_launch_better

Romanian_MIM-23_HAWK

5 Likes

RBS-98 “short range” air defense system (IRIS-T RSR)

9 Likes

this would go for the swedish tech tree and germany already has their counterpart on a boxer so i see why this couldnt be added in the near future

1 Like

Think it only carries 4 ready to launch missiles and no refills
As good as the missiles are, being restricted to 4 kills or less would be pretty bad when ground battles are just massive CAS spams with 10+ aircrafts coming in

1 Like

Just sitting on a Cap and Refilling ammo constantly is a choice.

This looks like a fun AA

They can make acceptations for balance, which could see one reload added.