You shoud be able to test drive every viehicle, and there is no reason for it to be otherwise

So right now players are capable of test driving only viehicles that can be researched, or premium viehicles (market or event ones included, avalible to acces from the wiki). So my question is, why cant you test drive the entire research tree? Its not a problem to implement it, and there is zero reason to not include it. Some people say “it discourages grinding” or something like this, i have two anwsers, 1 it dosent, it encourages it even more. 2 in Enlisted you can basicly test drive anything and it diding negativelly affect the game, in fact war thunder has alot to learn from enlisted, as its playerbase has gotten arguably the best update possible recently. Back on topic, Test driving every viehicle is a importatnt thing and it shoud be implemented.

PS: Gaijn let me test drive viehicles with all their ammo types, not just the base one, there is zero reason to only let me use the base ones (only premium, and i mean premium viehicles can do that currently and its nonsense)

5 Likes

Fax. It’s probably the dumbest thing.

They’re both made by gaijin 💀

I would lowkey just spend all my time test driving every vehicle in a TT and not grinding lol so idk

1 Like

Gaijin did not made Enlisted, it acts as a publisher

Gaijin Entertainment and Darkflow made it.

Gaijin + Darkflow

Well, my apologies then. I swear it was just Darkflow with Gaijin acting as it publisher and,.evidently, providing some of the assets (namely vehicles)

1 Like

Yeah it’s a weird combo project, good game though.

Is it? Saw it reappearing on Steam and thought of getting it (plus the idea of playing as a squad is an interesting)

1 Like

Yeah I stopped because I needed to lock in for the war thunder grind, if you like WW2 it’s perfect though. (Also watch out for the P2W there quite a bit of that)

1 Like

A suggestion was passed to the devs for this;

the community has wanted this for so long. Why cant i test drive/fly with all option unlocked. I dont want to grind half way through a tech tree then grind out all the equipment just to find out its not as fun as i thought it would be. This also acts as a barrier to want to grind out other tech trees.

Yes CC’s make some things look fun, but getting your hands on it helps make your mind up more.

Because that way you will not waste time grinding ( purchasing premium vehicles or time)

Gaijin does this so you have an incentive to grind. Otherwise a lot of people would play War Thunder as a tank testing simulator, and not play the actual game.

As for learning about vehicles you don’t have access to, you still have x-ray view and statcard + modification list to see pretty much everything you need to about a vehicle.