Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Stealing what exactly?

c’mon we both know. The most popular German ground suggestion concerning certain British vehicle and quite a handful of topics talking about F-16 for Germany.

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware that any of these vehicles are in the German tech tree…

They are suggestions, nothing more.

2 Likes

Most popular ground vehicle suggestion?

hope they stay that way. It’s a German tech tree for a reason.

1 Like

Rheinmetall 130 mm Demonstrator - Future Tanknology - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Always loved how German mains start complaining if another nation gets a German vehicle, but will seconds later ask for Danish, Dutch, Swiss, Austrian and Polish vehicles to be added to the german TT when they don’t even need a sub-tree at all.

2 Likes

Ah this, i would understand why would You be mad for it being suggested to the German TT it’s a Challenger but it’s understandable why it was suggested for German TT, still i think it fits better as a Challenger to the UK, specially since Germany can get the KF51

1 Like

It’s just that stuff like the 2A4M when some british mains wanted it so hard for the excuse of commonwealth we applied the logic of “so if You want a leopard simply because of commonwealth then we can ask for the Challenger 130 because a german company modified it” we just used it to demonstrate that adding it cuz of commonwealth was not a good excuse

4 Likes

ah the considerable number of leopards in other TT’s are not german… got it

we see another getting a german vehicle complain, realise no one gives a damn, so we ask for one of theirs (with reasonable relation to Germany and reasonable need as well).

no nation needs a subtree if you think about it hard enough. its just a personal opinion. hardship or lineups can be neglected with any line of reasoning.

let the closest most related be subtrees and we all will be happy.

i dont get why every other player goes “REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS GERMANY GETTING A NEW VEHIKLE WE WAAAAAAAANTED A NEW ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

2 Likes

With smallest amount of good last patches

1 Like

Seems like you’re forgetting another nation with a funny accent that does the same amount of whinning if not more when it comes to thinking they own the whole common wealth lol.

3 Likes

True. I don’t know why they wanted the Leo2A4M CAN. It makes more sense in a German tree but to be fair. Brits were against the addition of Indian vehicles when Gaijin originally added the T-90 Bhishma.

To be fair they do need something for the gap between the ICE and the Eurofighter but that’s a topic for a another day. cough F-20 cough

Pretty sure the F-20 the germans tested was too early to have carried AMRAAMs but I guess Gaijin could pull a F-16AJ

Somebody talk about Germany f-20? Here it is
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/list-of-previously-suggested-ideas-german-aircraft/360/5

1 Like

It could do without AMRAAM’s

I mean the F-20 didn’t even carry functional missiles in general so… They would really have to pull something out of their ass to make this work. If they do this then they have no excuses not to add several other mostly paper aircraft.