Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Potential decal from Pacific Strike 2024, shown on A400M

https://x.com/team_luftwaffe/status/1805658519393517807?s=46&t=HGeV3dY4vE3ThBlth6hEEQ
Having a separate DDR tree with such requirements would make it a worse Israel, just folder the good stuff in the German tree and use the rest to fill gaps. That way you can use it to its full potential.

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of a “special Tech Tree” for enthusiasts only.
Only if they want to play the GDR, they can use a button on the Germany tab to switch between GDR and FRG so they can “switch sides” so to speak.
There is considerable support for east German vehicles and representation and I doubt the Russians would mind having another nation on their side in SIM. (this also removes the SIM issue)

Pictures of the Leo2 with Trophy prototype:
IMG_8872
IMG_8873

1 Like

High def pictures

81e3c034344b4774a26f29b35295d295
57c337101c2045c2a3ef0ef5d1a3a9a0

1 Like

Was that ever integrated for the 2a7v+ ? Would make a nice upgrade.

Not on the A7V but Germany has ordered this version as the Leo2 A7A1.

That’s 2a7a1 too, difference in bases (2a7 or 2a7v)

1 Like

sigh…
maybe one day…

or maybe another day…

(yes i know they’re proposals only… unless theres a secret UHT with an rmk-30 in a hangar somewhere…)

1 Like

I don’t think so with Gaijin politics, but i want this too.

i noticed about the UHT picture that theres no BW emblem on it and it only says eurocopter near the engine intakes (picture is AI enhanced thats why its better quality than the presentation one lol)

Panther KF51

Leo 2A8

Franco / German EMBT [Enhanced Main Battle Tank]

2 Likes

Has anyone actually made a suggestion for DM63a1 and DM73? I don’t want an F-4F situation happening again where a vehicle is denied its historical armament for some reason.

1 Like

There is a reason why some top tier vehicles don’t have their historical ammo, which is balance.

Especially for the 2A7s, and Strv 122s, which are already insanely powerful.

1 Like

Isn’t the round in-game the round they use IRL?

2 Likes

Yes.

Yeah I know, I just listed them here, because if I would only name the 2A7s someone would probably go “but Strv 122”, thinking that this would invalidate any argument that the 2A7s are also ridiculously strong at the moment.

1 Like

But finally worse with armor then strv. XD

1 Like

the current DM53 is still missing its incendiary core (probably because it would be a one shotter and too OP) judging by the Gepard’s API rounds

Gepard is also missing the FAPDS something that would make it way better against helicopters.

5 Likes

Quite ironic considering how German mains like to steal from other countries themselves.