Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

The Rook doesn’t make much sense, it’s a Soviet regiment that was stationed there. Personally, I’d do away with controversial stuff, that being planned stuff or stuff you aren’t too sure about, there’s always issues with those, other than that very good post.

2 Likes

That’s just dumb. Why add a vehicle because “it was on X country’s soil”?. Let’s add the T-80BV to Germany too then, since the USSR had some of those stationed in Berlin.

IA-63 Pampa 🇦🇷 junto a un Alpha Jet de la luftwaffe 🇩🇪 #fuerzaaéreaargentina #argentina #argentianairforce

Alpha Jet 🇩🇪
IA-63 Pampa 🇦🇷

Sweet dreams

3 Likes

Yeah i expected there to be a less than welcome reception.
Thats why i think that even if this is added, it should be an event vehicle but still under the russian flag

Good idea… ill add that too

What do you think about the IA-63 for germany as well?
I mean, if we get the alpha jet then its redundant but i dont think anyone will still complain about getting a new aircraft

bmp-2-9

2 Likes

Panther II I’ll add. But idk about the other two

Flakpanzer 341 is arguably the most realistic:

uIZJxnl
edpt646o4ds91

105 Tiger II is iffy, but I follow the principle “One for all, all for one”. Maybe the model can be slightly adjusted in some way to increase realism.

2 Likes

so everything except the turret was made… that should count as a nearly finished prototype, ill add

2 Likes

Well that’s easy to say considering the Panther already existed. By that logic we could add any paper variant of pre-existing tanks.

not really, there were spaa versions of the E-100, i cant add those because they were paper vehicle thru and thru, not even built for tests of the version, the 341 though, was

I’m not sure whether the hull had to be specially modified to accommodate such a turret, but considering that the turret itself wasn’t complete I would doubt that.
If it was, then that lends more credence to your argument, but if it was just a Panther hull with cardboard strapped to it I wouldn’t say this applies.

i dont think cardboard can even support the weight, its most likely a thin metal mockup or a wooden turret, plus if the guns fit, which we can see they did, the turret ring would not need to be modified due to the allowance of armour overlay onto the hull topsides

2 Likes

If it just based on MAN chassis it dont give a fact it should be in german TT. Probably this pantsir never be added if we dont get some arabian techtrees.

2 Likes

Regardless, this is a wishlist, not an official announcement. We maintain our desire for an SPAA option for Germany that deserves an 11.7 BR.

Disclaimer

I dont want to get into an argument about how one or two other nations are also lacking, i am advocating for germany here and only germany

1 Like

Ik, but yeah, this guy from russian forum always trying to get some in germany TT. Just to know.

1 Like

I appreciate his efforts, and i must defend that his works are not restricted to german vehicles.
Regardless, personally i am aware of how low probability this is.
Germany has a higher chance of getting the Osa-AKM (9k33m3) than the Pantsir S1E.

I hope they got. But i hope they got more “self-producted” vehicles. Not some cringe copypaste from other nations.

ehehe… the Osa is a GDR vehicle so… while not yet in game it will probably come to both russia and germany, although judging by the TOR M1 treatment, Germany might still have a chance to be the sole owner of the Osa at least in game