Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

It also had a manually aimed machine gun. Probably not very useful, but could be used to take out open-top vehicles. Plus theres also the option of scouting or capturing points. A very low tier helicopter is worth it.

The French built copies after the war and the British and US had captured examples, so if really nessescary for them to have an equivalent heli then they could get the exact same. Czechoslovakia also had some, so you could string that into a way for the Soviet tree to get them too.

1 Like

if implemented i would want this as a tech tree vehicle. not as an event one so that everyone has the chance to use these.
as for other nations equivalents… there should be counterparts but if not yes, this can be given to all of them lol.
maybe a heli pvp event where you just have this? lol

I think it would be sacrilege for the German version to be locked away as an event vehicle. Personally I’d add the German and French versions (plus Czech if they ever get an independent tree) to the tech tree, with Brit and US versions as event vehicles. I just want a goofy prop-era heli for fun.

1 Like

well ofc if the original is an event vehicle the others would be too. but yeah, making it a low tier prop era heli would introduce a new dimension to new players especially

Don’t forget the Hummel

2 Likes

gonna add that and then my list is complete

List is complete for me lol, any new additions will be from the people

Oo there is also this you might be exited about it
Hs 132
600px-Henschel_Hs_132_wiki

3 Likes

Added 👍to the list

1 Like

Correct me if im wrong, but doesn’t DONAR refer to the turret rather than this singular vehicle?
The turret has been mounted on more hulls.

IMG_2514
IMG_2515
IMG_2516

2 Likes

yep ur right, but as an aesthetic justice to the weapon, i think only the truck suits it. now it depends which truck we choose. the tracked or the wheeled

1 Like

What about Su-20 and MiG-17A, MiG-21F-13 from GDR?

1 Like

fair point… ill add those

Add another fighter aircraft at rank V and rank VII

Rank V

• Me 262A-1b
  • Me 262A-1a/R7
  • Me 262A-1a/U5
  • Me 262B-1a/U1
  • Me 262B-2a
  • Me 262C-3
  • He 162 A-8
  • He 162E
  • Me 163C-1a

Rank VII

• MiG-23S
  • MiG-23ML
3 Likes

Personally I adore the Boxer and Leopard mounted ones :D

1 Like

EMBT 2017

1 Like

This thing should accelerate so fast with the rocket booster considering the low mass of the he162.

1 Like

Added ❤️

1 Like

the boxer looks cool but i wouldnt wanna drive around in that lol. as for the leopard…

Spoiler

1 Like

30,35mm AHED

1 Like