Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

taiwan and MLChina share racial connections, heritage and cultural values

they’re literally both china

1 Like

This is like saying NATO is one army, it’s bollucks.

the difference between taiwan and the ccp are larger then Germany and the Netherlands, also you ignored the part of my comment that mattered, sub trees are added for balance and that’s all.

CCP and CCCP are very different things
CCCP is USSR, CCP is Chinese communist party

my mistake, i meant ccp. still changes nothing but i’ll edit my comments thank you.

which is precisely the reason the netherlands wouldn’t be added to germany
germany does not need a subtree
and germany does not have the ability to get a subtree

1 Like

ROC and PRC are together for much the same reasons that BDR and DDR are.
There’s precedent for a shared tree.

1 Like

also, no they’re not lmao

lol so you’re just biased I see, why doesn’t Germany need a sub trees and i’d love to hear why they don’t have the ability to get one.

1 Like

Update: Fleet category added

3 Likes

because germany is one of the largest trees in the game lmao, and they already have the full 5 lines.
ps: i am a german main.

they’re together for balance, literally what i’m saying

Germany is one of the largest arms producers in the world and doesn’t need foreign nations incorporated into it to plug gaps.
Additionally, Germany already has 5 lines, which is the current maximum for any tree. This is a software limitation that hasn’t been solved yet.

1 Like

They’re together because they’re both China…

1 Like

they’re very different goverments and are the most likely to be the start of ww3, you’re really overplaying the connection

Comrade, I’m not saying there’s a connection, I’m simply stating that there isn’t one true China and thus they can share a Chinese tree.

There was no “true Germany” in the Cold War, nor is there a “true Korea” nowadays. Same story for China.

2 Likes

they both are china
just like the GDR and the FRG are both germany despite having very different governments

1 Like

Added 👍

i beg to differ, there is no such thing unless the devs are incompetent. i doubt that

1 Like