Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Isnt this kinda cope esq? The 2a7V has slightly worse hull armor over the 122 which is wrong but it also has gen 3 therm, L/55, and dm53. Seems kinda whiney to say the 2a7V is inferior no? Inferior lineup sure. But the 2a7v is definitely not worse than a 122. That just seems a bit silly. Their hull armor bounces the same from my experience or they both get breached by my JM33 or type 10.

1 Like

I play against Swe+Ger constantly when i play japan though its probably due to Japan and US playing together for most BR’s.

the issue its getting the armor fixed cuz the devs somehow copypasted the armor values of the STRV122 to the 2A7V and made it worse, and not only that its filled with armor holes just like the new armor for the challenger 2’s and 3

So I’ve never heard of armor holes, just the weaker front plate. My friend has both the 2A7V and the HU version and he hasn’t said anything about armor holes so i cant say whether thats real or not. Regardless Thodin is your stereotypical german main with his opinions on them its probably why i can’t take him serious with his opinions but I’m just wanting gaijin to fix my begleit rn so i can go back to farming money on my 9.7 lineup for germany. Can you tell me or show where the armor holes are? Cause i don’t notice any when fighting them. Unless its the plates near the drivers hatch which are supposed to bounce shells. Neither the 122s or the 2a7’s stop those 100% i normally either one shot through there or i have to shoot again since i was off a bit.

1 Like

they are in very specific spots ill try marking them for you but this is based on experience where i have penetrated before the 2A7V

this tests is using Type 10 round:
this ones are normally in the middle of the upper hull

Spoiler

there is one that happens some times that its in an area around the headlights where in armor simulation says you cant pen but in a match you can get pen’d in that area

1 Like

Is that not the same on the 122? I mean i almost never shoot there since i cant get a confirmed kill on gunner depending on my angle and elevation. Normally just easier to go for breech.

Basically anywhere below the lip i could pen. Seemed the same on my 2a7v

1 Like

weird, basically shared armor holes? also around the headlights its a chance of you penetrating the 2A7V and i have accidentally done it before

Ive hit a 122B PLSS on the lip like dead on and it went through. Like i said i don’t notice a difference in survivability when fighting them. Its either i miss my breech shot on them and they take no damage or i hit them correctly and they both die. Ive had them both lose their turret rings when i do bottom plate them which is weird.

So again my original statement was that Thodin is crying over literally nothing. They both have trade offs with the 2A7V being better. The only big difference is lineups which is fair but to say the 2A7V is inferior is pretty annoying. Though imo the longer barrel could be argued as a negative since its longer and pushing corners could have it be a problem but i dont find that to be very valid in an argument.

1 Like

ah yeah i mean not everyone is like that, he does that often and gets too aggresive and serious in this kind of stuff

1 Like

Oh i agree not everyone is like that but he really does scream some “opinions” lol. Just a bad apple in the community.

Hey guys the extra armour upvrade on the toger was called the Asgard upgrade or…

I was thinking this as well, the Swiss F18 could probably be a non-TT aircraft like the Swiss Hunter and its TT equivalent would be the Eurofighter.

1 Like

@Stona_WT
I recall argentina being denied as a subtree.
Am i correct?

I think many german players would like to know about future plans for germany and whether the argentinian vehicles will be removed.
For example the TAM can be replaced (practically renamed) to the TH-301 and TAM 2C can be replaced by the TAM 4 (developed version by germany not taken up by argentina).
You could move the argentinian vehicles to premium side or event side or new tree to make space for swiss vehicles.
Is this in the plans anywhere?

1 Like

Standard answer we do not remove vehicle from players that already own them and dont plan to replace the tams in the germak tech tree. They were placed there because of german involvment.
About swiss there is no official news that hint to the addition so stay tuned for the future we pf course plan to add new vehicles to every nation etc etc

It’s funny when german development but not purchasing for the TAMS is enough to add them into the tech tree but german development but not purchasing for the Kf-41 lynx is not enough to add it into the tech tree

Especially prototype or Australian version

2 Likes

I was actually about to buy the TAM-2C but i was like nah… I don’t need more premiums

Lets be real the british would argue that it’s their tank because Australia is theirs.