Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Mothertruckers has made a modern Sturmtiger, lol
(Now put a HIMARS launcher inside of it)

4 Likes

It’s a laser beam rider, with it needing 12 seconds for 2km.

you sure?
i read about it being laser guided but i dont know why they would make the MR manually guided if the LR is TV+IR

170m/s eh?
thats slow…

Just what they say about it: Army Guide

I also found this one again, it’s from the first firing trials of the PARS 3 from a helicopter:
IMG_8464

4 Likes

yeah this is the only frenchman that can get the PARS 3 LR with the mast mounted sight, i think its the AS365 dauphine

1 Like

Anyone got any tips for the F-4F ICEs radar? I genuinely do not know anything about TWS and other stuff.

TWS is track while scan, you can use it best with the ARH missiles to guide multiple of them on target without actually locking them up.
you need to bind keys for switch radar target and etc to cycle through the radar targets u have picked up and then fire a missile at each of them.
if u want i can get into a custom with ya

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-05-25 170021

Guys!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
i cant find anything about this
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
HALP!!!
@Godvana
@DMYEugen
@UnHolySausage

5 Likes

Do you have a date for when that was published? I’ve never heard of or seen anything like this before.

its in this too but this isnt the source for the above SS:
https://www.forecastinternational.com/archive/disp_old_pdf.cfm?ARC_ID=370

this is the source for the above SS

I’m guessing this is around the late 80s or early 90s?

yeah

I FOUND SOMETHING:

It isn’t much, but here’s an excerpt from Defense & Aerospace Companies - Volume II . Again, not much but another confirmation of its existence is always good. Looks like the 1980s is our time period.

I also found this picture supposedly from Typenkompass Artillerie-, Panzer- und Luftabwehrsysteme der Bundeswehr by K.Anweiler and M. Pahlkötter. This might just be our guy or at least some variant of it.

I’ll keep an eye out for more.

3 Likes

its him!
its the same picture as on the link i found above!!
we onto something

1 Like

That link seems to have two other promising images.

4 Likes

I would like to know what people would like to see on the Fa 223 Drache to make it viable in game, considering beginner Heli’s without ATGM’s are already annoying to play to say the least. (sorry if already discussed I don’t want to read a ton of comments).

now we need to find a picture of it being trailer mounted as stated

the overall opinion is that it wouldnt be very useful nor efficient due to low engagement ranges and tank AA guns shredding it before it ever gets to any useful range