Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yeah, i think only germany gonna get OSA, bcs russia dont need new spaa after strela with system air picture data and pantsir with rockets firing in 20km radius.

1 Like

Such Shells were captured and are located at the rammstein base in Germany. They were examined.

Which shells are you talking about, im about the export variant pantsir on MAN chassis, proove it if it have right now in rammstein base.

I hope this is ironic

i didnt add it so yes it was, besides, the T-80s rolled in to take over.
the frogfoots were stationed for service in the GDR, thats why theyre different

Another HS 30 derivative shown in „Typenkompass Artillerie-, Panzer- und Luftabwehrsysteme der Bundeswehr“
was an installation of a twin Oerlikon drumfed rocket launcher of 110 mm calibre. In the end, the multiple
barrel rocket launcher LARS 1 (RakW 110F) was chosen instead.

According to Waffen-Arsenal Band 124 Panzerjäger der Bundeswehr by Wolfgang Schneider and Lars Ukerwitz there were 2 prototypes with TOW missiles.

Marder I with 3-axis stabilized turret, heard it was a predecessor of the TURMS III turret, sort of like a proof of concept

Leopard 2AV (120mm)

2 Likes

added ❤️

1 Like

APE (Amphibious Engineer Erkundungsfahrzeug) Rh202

The 320 hp diesel engine provides a maximum speed of 80 km/h when driving on roads. The speed afloat is 12 km/h due to two propellers.

2 Likes

is this platform different from the TPz chassis?

Built on the basis of TPz 1

1 Like

hehehe, i see.

Also Pz III Ausf. B-J still have absurd slow turret traverse speed. Gaijin.net // Issues
And another, that was put as duplicate, which is just like the Tetrach one.
While i did the same kind of report,
as was made for the Tetrach Mk I, which had a slower traverse than the Daimler AC MK II and now they have the same 16°/sec aced crew speed.
Gaijin.net // Issues

When will the Pz III Ausf. B-J finally get their 14°/sec aced like the J1-N have? Especially at lower tier turret traverse is really important with thin armor and higher speeds of tanks.
I made that report quite some time ago, with no change to in game, i showed that the traverse mechanisms are the same, yet have different speed in game, the same as was made for the Terach and now it has a greater traverse speed.

😅
i think you meant this for the other thread…
ill put it there tho

Leo 1 120/L44

We are launching prototypes of the Leopard 1A6 with a 120 mm Rheinmetall cannon. The prototypes included a new gun, EMES 18 fire control system (Leopard 1A5), overhead frontal and side turret armor, overhead turret roof armor, PERI commander sight and infrared exhaust suppression system.

Leopard 1A6 (VT2) prototypes with Rheinmetall 120 mm cannon L44.

Matador SPAAG based on Leopard 1 with a paired 30 mm cannon

Artillery rocket launchers based on Leopard 1

AUF 1 (Leo 1)

Leo 1 chassis with T-72 turret for Malaysia.

Leopard 1 Cockerill 3105

Roland Leopard 1

Chile is upgrading Leopard 1V to multiple rocket launchers.
According to sources, the tank is equipped with two launchers of twenty barrels each for launching unguided missiles of 70 mm caliber.

2 Likes

wow, did not expect a T-72 turret on a leo hull lol

the JagdPanzer ‘Panther’ truck is especially interesting… i might still prefer the Leopard 1 Giraffe since it has an unmanned turret as well as PARS ATGM’s but i added this nevertheless

Uses PARS 3MR

4 Likes

3 Likes

nice find. Hope it is real and not just a mockup

3 Likes

Wait this is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED!
A good roland system AND with a vulcan autocannon!!!
Im plopping this in fast

1 Like