Will the tornado adv have Fox 3 missiles?

No comment.

1 Like

No we dont, we want the EF3, its exactly the same but can carry ALARM, so when that is added it will be better :)

I suspect that we will get another version that has RAM coating and AIM-120 support for Britain soon

Yeah, probably not this update since the Sea Harrier was leaked, so its likely that will be our ARH aircraft alongside the Gripen, they should leave the F.3 as is for now its in a good place and add the EF.3 the update after, or we can cope about getting it this update as well :)

i wonder what br the harrier will be placed, does it carry 2 or 4 amraams?

Hmm… What do you think? I feel like 12.3/12.7 because of its bad-ish FM

Probably 13.0, feel like we need decompression with the ARH missiles so that seems reasonable, hopefully it will be one of the low BR’s for vehicles with ARH

I doubt that gaijin will go over 13.0, will be very interesting to see how bad the compression will be

I’m thinking start at 12.0. but with the finger on the trigger to move.to 12.3

If it’s.12.7 it’ll probably be doa

1 Like

I think it all depends on compression and if the game mode changes to more EC like sim, at the moment realistic is not suited to ARH slingers

Yeah, but we also just have no idea how they’ll actually perform until we get them

My guess is you take off, you fire all your ARH you then get low and we go back to a IR ball in the middle of the map.

We need EC tanks and EC air

1 Like

I feel like 12.3 wouldn’t be too crazy since it wouldn’t be able to get to high altitudes and high speed to use it effectively

I think the sea harrier will be pretty good if the game mode doesnt change simply because it has a good radar and fast acceleration, it can get the missiles off quickly then hide from radar.

A little more on topic for the thread, I think the tornado if placed at the wrong BR will be awful to play, especially if we dont get a FM fix

1 Like

I hope it’s 12.3 which will mean that my AV-8B plus will be also at the same br so I can abuse it

Acually the Sea Harrier FA2 routinely outclimbed the tornado F3 and usually operated 10k ft higher than the F3 where it could outstick the F3

But yes, it would still be a subsonic launch that will limit range

1 Like

Would be good if we got the EF3, and the proposed upgrade to give the tornado the EFT engine and other upgrades :P

Yeah, they’d be fun… But I think the BAE EAP would be more likely than that F3

1 Like

Watch them add ASRAAM and have the FA2 at a ridiculous BR because of it