Why Warthunder eventually die

in numbers it aint but fun it is

I never claimed that it’s relevant in the direct sense…

I said it is an interesting tangent that came to mind about real population mechanics.

I stated from the beginning it has nothing to do with video games:

Well my phone did some weird autocorrect shenanigans, it was supposed to meant it doesn’t fit video games.

But yeah i stated it from the beginning, it was a tangent. Not truly off topic since it is about population mechanics.
It was a sidenote.

It does have relevance though in the sense that if a real population of a species like mice, dogs etc. had War Thunders growth rate, they would go extinct. It’s interesting trivia in the periphery of this topic.

I am sorry that you are too stuck up to appreciate that. Next time i will write “Fun fact:” before i post something like this,.sime people do seem to need the hint it seems. I can edit it in if you want.

You probably don’t like the game as much as some of us do or don’t have as much stuff as we do in the game.

People who have grinded most of the stuff in the game eventually get bored. I have the gripen, f-16, f14, mirage 2000, su-27, mig-29, f-15. So something new is important

I have ground a huge amount of stuff and I really love War Thunder. I’m just also cognizant of the fact that it’s a videogame and not the end of the world.

I agree, but for many people it is the only game they play. I have 700+ games in my steam library yet I mostly play WT lately when I come home from UNİ

1 Like

WT is one of the only games I play consistently too. There’s no game I play as consistently as WT. But also, it’s a videogame. Late devblogs for it are not the end of the world. It’s devblogs for a videogame.

İt’s Armageddon 🌚

War Thunder will eventually die because it will run out of new tanks or planes to add. Won’t happen any time soon though.

The game is quite literally f.ed when it starts to rely on it’s gameplay for player base. Both air and ground gamemodes couldn’t be more bland and with no depth than if it tried to be.

2 Likes

Just look online in game, then online in steam. it’s always almost half +/-.

hopefully that new is gaijin fulfilling its potential

1 Like