Why play war Thunder? Why?

Why should Someone play this “Game” Why?

Why Someone Should spent 2 Years only for Some dude to spent his rent money on this game?
And it isn’t like we have “Cool” tanks at Top tier it’s just Adrams,Some version of T-80,Leopard 2/1,Japanise looking Leopard with no Armor and Air isn’t that “Hot” We Got a Drone for the 1 deaths leaver and a F-1_ or a Su-2___ or Mig-2__ and Don’t Forget the Helicancer

Only to get to Top tier and see the teams Hide Behind Hills.
Only to spawn a plane and for a dude to Fire 3 Missiles that worth the Entire GDP of congo
It’s just sucks.
And it isn’t like dudes that camp get lotts of kills maybe they will get 2 or 3 (With 3 Deaths) and most of them in Aircraft, My Favorite Bit about Top tier is Playing 2-3 Minutes and Checking the Enemy Top Dude And see how Financially illiterate there are.

Anyways this is probably getting locked Because Gaijin Does want to hear are opions.

1 Like

Nothing stopping you from buying items, but the game makers do require revenue to continue developing the game.

3 Likes

This topic was recently posted here, this topic will likely be deleted because of that. You aren’t supposed to duplicate topics. You should go discuss this there and perhaps see what more people think about playing the game.

You really just noticed that after 7830 matches?

Just play another game, but it’s not like I’m declining those issues. I’d like to see new things but Gaijin needs 3 months to say something like “Hey there people, here’s another renamed T-80U for you guys” or on sponsorship “War Thunder is a comprehensive realistic game, with (not) realistic physics and (not) breath-taking maps, oh look at that a another F-15 shooting some random ARAAM, fool, you have to give us money to play it, or a Adrams, you have to give us money to play it”.

It’s obvious the game isn’t good as people say, specially CCs, and that kind of Content Creator that just cherry pick gameplays and send without adding more to the video, sharing to us a fake perspective that the game is fun.

If World of Tanks had this complicated module destruction/advanced damaging system instead of Health Bars I’d playing it right now because at least the game can be fun and the maps aren’t pure garbage as most in War Thunder.

It’s another complaining thread, it’s not the same OP, I don’t see if it’s going to be deleted since it shares also another opinion/perspective from the game.

Imagine adds in WT. Nah.

Wallet Warriors, we salute you.

3 Likes

3.4. Duplicating messages in one or several threads or news sections and creating similar threads in different sections of the Forum (multi-posting) are forbidden. Before starting a new thread in the section, the User should use the Forum’s search function — it will help ensure that there is no existing similar thread. Topics and posts that duplicate other discussions may be closed and deleted without warning.

Source

Just trying to help him not get sanctioned.

American Psycho Willem Dafoe GIF

Yeah but of the threads yapping about Top tier are LOCKED