Why j8f has pl12 but ja37d and ja39a all not have rb99?

In yesterday’s live broadcast, I saw that The Swedish Air Force needs to open a new plane if it wants to take the initiative.However,the previous Swedish aircraft also have the ability to fight active radar missiles.Why can’t we fire active radar missiles like China’s J8F?

6 Likes

I made a post asking them to add the Aim-120 to the JA37D Viggen. At least that one, the gripen A well… were getting the C I mean, but since most of nations (except Germany, JP) are getting at least 2+ aircraft with FOX3.
(G.Britain getting 3 planes with Fox3 launchers is ass, there are nations with only 1. Gaijin should do something tbh)

Well the J8F is pretty shit, it has a Mig 21 airframe with bad speed retension and we are just asking them to add guided bombs and PL11 to it. Somebody even asked an addition of PL11 and change name to J8H to avoid BR raise. I do agree that some more planes should get Fox 3s especially the Swedish Air Force.

its already reported. here is the thread: Give the JAS39A and JA37D AMRAAMs (Rb.99) - #62 by Fluffy_Bucketles