Why is this Suggestion post denied?

Lmao, yeah

Sure here it is

Listen chowhow, we get tons of suggestions everyday and most of them are total BS. So in order to take you seriously you need to buy 300GE or post a funny dog meme at the end of your suggestion.

1 Like

I mean, he literally posted screenshot where it says “Mods need to approve your suggestion. Please be patient.”

9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f

2 Likes

The suggestion it’s listing is the new one I submitted labeled “test” with the title “test”

It is not the suggestion which I took a screenshot of and is found in the title comment.

It’s advisable to read the Rules/Guidelines before starting to submit anything. If there are any questions or problems you should (as mentioned in the guidelines) contact a Moderator of the relevant area, in this case a Suggestion Mod.

2 Likes

Please enlighten everyone here by explaining what is wrong with the suggestion post as shown in the screen shot.

I find it extremely aggravating that this would need to be done behind closed doors. If it was open users might be able to use these examples to refine their own posts instead of wasting time playing telephone.

1 Like

Cause that’s how things are done.

1 Like

I reiterate.

Addtionally, “If a thread does not pass the approval process” holds little relevance when there is no notification system for this action occuring. I had to submit an entirely new suggestion just to be told that my suggestion was no longer pending.

You could just check your pending posts, magical idea…

Where do you find this?

Under your profile, you should see pending if you have one open. I can’t tell you which tab because I don’t have one open right now.

I’ve had perfectly fine suggestions denied with no notice or reason given

The seemingly subjective reasoning means you’re playing roulette.

This suggestion moderator can’t even make comment to state what is wrong with the suggestion post.

1 Like

You serious? There is no enligtenment needed, thats simply not a suggestion.
Its like 1 sentence of you saying “make the skill bonus be also caps.”
Thats no basis at all for a suggestion, PLEASE read the guidlines.

2 Likes

Cause he literally told you that you need to PM a suggestion mod if you want an answer.

1 Like

Yes I am aware that the suggestion moderator said that I need to private message a suggestion moderator to be given an answer to the question. What I don’t understand is why the suggestion was denied or why it’s impossible to state why.

What is the basis for a suggestion besides a suggestion?

What else would need to be stated about the suggestion to make it a “worthy suggestion”?

The guidelines specifically state to not advocate for the idea so as to not turn the suggestion in to a discussion post, so what else do you believe is necessary?